Congratulations to Mr. Rambosk
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Congratulations to Mr. Rambosk

Mr. Rambosk,
    I offer my congratulations to you on your win.
    I hope you serve the citizens of Collier County with the utmost diplomacy and the way they should be treated.
    I also hope and pray you keep your campaign promises, and keep the promise that you will not fire anyone who campaigned against you.
    Good luck to you, the staff, the deputies.

Re: Congratulations to Mr. Rambosk

I failed to mention that I acted childishly, irresponsible, and well, just plain stupid. I will eat all my words as I have seen the light, the bright light that is Sheriff Elect Kevin Rambosk. Please accept my apology.

I echo your congrats Angel;
    I think it is time for those who are displeased and unhappy to take a long look and see if this is really where they want to work, and what they want to do with their lives...
    I have said it before..You are either a Police or a shoe salesman...
    Quit *****ing , pissing and whining on this and the NDN blogs...
    For christ sake your police!!!
    Quit embarassing the rest of us...
    My Kiosk is running out of Vagisil and the re-up is in Bonita in the flood!!!

Pull up those BIG Girl Panties, and STFU!!!!

Why can't you people be civil? I'm trying to be on congratulating Mr. Rambosk and you have to spew vitriole. I cannot believe you are still harping on stuff. You won. My candidate didn't. So what? I can be a bigger person by offering the congratulations when warranted and it is warranted. My candidate lost. I recognize that and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    Why can't you people be civil? I'm trying to be on congratulating Mr. Rambosk and you have to spew vitriole. I cannot believe you are still harping on stuff. You won. My candidate didn't. So what? I can be a bigger person by offering the congratulations when warranted and it is warranted. My candidate lost. I recognize that and move on.
    Well on more than one occasion you posted that you "won't go away” I guess if you do, you will be left alone. So which face of Eve will we see next?

AngelAngel/MotherNature...You insulted everyone who disagreed with you on this board and on the NDN blog. 75% of the voters rejected the fired FHP Trooper and his scheme team band of rejects and wannabes. The voters of this county have elected one of the finest law enforcement officers this county has ever produced. The people of this county can rest assured that the Collier County Sheriff's Dept. will continue with the great tradition of excellence in public service and public safety.

Now you come in here with hat in hand looking to make nice. I got a better idea. Why don't you and that band of misfits publicly apologize to every single hard working member of the Collier Co. Sheriff's Dept. When you sleep at night the same people you and your friends insulted and belittled put their lives on the line to make you and the citizens of Collier County safe.

Amen to that!! We may have to kiss your a$$ and wipe your nose on the street - day in and day out with no fear of loosing our lives to some drunk scumbag with a gun (and willing to so so it's my call) and never ask for a "thank you" but the he!! if I'm going to be publicly insulted and accused of "corruption" on an anonymous website by ungrateful NON-residents of OUR county. Don't go away mad angelangel.....JUST GO AWAY NOW.
    We're going back to work now and proud to do so.

Please do go back to work and prove that the right man was elected. Some of you have so much hate in your heart that I truly wonder if Mr. Rambosk will keep you on board? From what he has said on the news tonight, he will "infuse service before self." Well, some people think "self before others." Sorry, but that's how some of the people are coming across on many message boards. Please, go to work, and stay safe. I don't want any cop -- be they good or bad -- to be injured. I predict that Don Hunter will soon retire early and Kevin Rambosk will be appointed sheriff early. If that is the case and he follows through with his promises, then he knows he has to fire some people --- even though some of them may be his supporters. If his campaign problems are kept, then many people's jobs are in jeopardy. Remember, he said he wouldn't fire anyone who campaigned against him. I wish him well, I truly do. Get over it already. The candidate I wanted lost. I'm over it.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

I agree with hughjorgan.....pull up your big girl panties and STFU.

Now, would all the Ortino supporters please return to the respective rocks you crawled out from?

FINALLY, the whining from these eggheads will come to a close, and we can return to some "normal" (I use that word loosely) conversation

Kevin keep his promises yea right. Be interesting to see who gets promoted, which of his family members get hired, who goes to the academy, & who gets what. At least fire Williams for us. He's the biggest thorn in our side. You should also get rid of the good ole boy sytem, make promotions fair & discipline across the board. Don't let your buddy Williams close all those PRB cases quitely. Yes they would be of embarrassed to you but us cops know what many of those people did & they do deserve punishment. We'll see what you true colors are. Honorable I doubt it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast