New Chief - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

whose Morima?

:twisted:

who cares, just some low life tard who has nothing better to do with her life............. i'll ship her a dildo and some lube, maybe, just maybe she will enjoy herself for once! :devil:

Lol.... Moron might enjoy that. You may want to hold the lube...

I heard Foster and Arencibia were coming back as possible Chief applicants :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by remf
    I heard Foster and Arencibia were coming back as possible Chief applicants :snicker:

for real ?!? Two people who might do their jobs as a chief and actualy have a pair.

The Sgt. At Arms that guard Manny Diaz over in Miami were telling a County guy that Timoney will be leaving the City of Miami when Manny Diaz leaves. They were at La Carreta the other day and said to the County cop that he may be coming to the Gables.

What gives?

CGPD breeds two types of cops: those that have left are very happy and those who have stayed and are miserable. To my dismay, I chose to stay and hate myself for it. It doesn't matter who the new chief is, the citizens control this department and it will always be bad because of it.
    To Morima people like you are the reason that this place has become trash. It's because of people like you that cops don't care and won't risk getting hurt or killed for this crummy job. Say what ever you want but if you treat the police correctly with respect and honor, then they won't jack shiit for you. If you don't believe me then look at the closet tree and a blue and white vehicle will probably be parked there.
    Thank you to pitiful citizens of Coral Gables for making this place the shiiiit hole that it is.
    Sincerely
    Officer Helpful

FUCCK THE MAYOR!
    FUCCK THE CITY MANAGER!
    FUCCK MORIMA!
    FUCCK THE STREET-SWEEPER!

FUCCK THE CITIZENS OF CORAL GABLES! (((((((can't wait to leave...don't care if i've been here 8+ years)))))))

and yes....I SAID IT!

I saw Don Moore in the City Mgr.'s office last week. Is he a candidate for chief?

If you guys get Frank Fer from the City Miami , God Bless you and watch your department go down.. all your marine patrol boat will tracker on them.

Once again God bless you..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456