Speeding ticket
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speeding ticket

Arrow Speeding ticket

After 19 years working in law enforcement, I was really humbled today by a Georgia state trooper. I received a ticket on I-75 s in Dooly this morning, headed back to Hillsborough County FL. A no nonsense officer pulled me over for doing 86 in a 70. I didn't realize that I was going that fast. I offered no excuses and he offered no explanations.

To all the civilians out there, it made absolutely no difference to him that I was an active LEO. I was just as shocked with my first yellow slip of paper in 25+ years. Only an hour after having a deer run into the side of my rental van.

Keep up the honest work. Made me cognizant of my speed this trip for sure... ops:

Re: Speeding ticket

Sorry I dont give any LEOS tickets... if it's that bad I will make a phone call..and yes.. I have placed a fellow LEO in jail for criminal violations..But who else if not our own can give discretional breaks ! Not like the old days ! AMAZING !

Glad to meet ya, come back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GSP1105
    Yep, there are some real pr1cks in God's Special Police.

What a way to welcome other LEOs into your friendly highways! I was stopped too and not given a chance to even ask for a break!
    What a bunch of hard core Rambo wanna be's !!!! Like they don't notice when they're speeding themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by never again
    What a way to welcome other LEOs into your friendly highways! I was stopped too and not given a chance to even ask for a break!
    What a bunch of hard core Rambo wanna be's !!!! Like they don't notice when they're speeding themselves!
    I'm a Miami Cop and want to be with "God's Special Police" so I'm moving to GA to be a prick up there too!

:devil:

i would like to thank the piece of garbage Adel sgt who wrote my friend a ticket over the weekend with me and another officer inside the vehicle. i bet your real proud of yourself. keep up the good work. i bet that rookie you had with you was real imprressed. i could only wish to return the favor someday but most of you guys are to cowardly to leave your little towns. you know who you are you little rat.

Yes, it's hard to believe, I was also initiated to being a civilian after 25 yrs of service by the wonderful GSP. During my 25 yrs of service I honored the badge of others and would have never questioned where or why they were driving fast. I was very polite and offered the information that I was retired but never threw my badge in his face. He was not impressed just had me press hard 5 copies. Thanks.....

Wow! I'm a LEO in Florida and getting ready to move to GA with my wife next year. Was just on the site looking at the agency's and ran across this. Guess GA troopers really don't care about that whole Thine Blue Line thing we have going on. I feel ya though a SC trooper got me for 15 over a few years ago and a Tampa PD Motor Unit got my wife for 10 ove a few months ago. Kinda makes you a little bitter when I think of all the cops and firemen I've let off in the past 8 years. Is the citation really worth it? I'll never be that COP.

Quote Originally Posted by miamicop
    i would like to thank the piece of garbage Adel sgt who wrote my friend a ticket over the weekend with me and another officer inside the vehicle. i bet your real proud of yourself. keep up the good work. i bet that rookie you had with you was real imprressed. i could only wish to return the favor someday but most of you guys are to cowardly to leave your little towns. you know who you are you little rat.
    Kind of interesting how he is the piece of garbage when your friend was in the wrong, and probably knew it. You weren't even the recipient of the ticket. It appears as though YOU are the one that's real proud of yourself coming to an online forum and calling him names. Hypocrite. I bet your friends are real impressed with you spouting off on here too.

As for the cowardly part, is it more difficult requiring some degree of courage to stop a car with numerous occupants by yourself, or to come in here and talk out your ass about a fellow cop?

You just keep farting your moral equivalency about professional courtesy while disrespecting him on his beat by breaking the law, putting him in an untenable position, and then bad-mouthing him.

You are a douchbag.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast