Speeding ticket - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Speeding ticket

Re: Speeding ticket

GA Troopers are truly POS...... A trooper identified my mother as A cops mom and still wrote her a ticket... Then I read your post and you call us crybabies because we complain about you guys not having professional courtesy . It seems like you guys have a resentment against Florida Officers/ Deputies because we actually do police work and don't have to write tickets on old ladies all day. I've have and never will write a officer or intermediate family member a ticket. Please enjoy a peaceful... Ahh Fu_k it, you guys suck we will see you loser at the Olympics

Re: Speeding ticket

This is the problem. Why would you even think because you have a badge you are entitled to break the law at will with no consequences? If you were speeding or any other infraction why would you not have to pay the same price as the citizens you stop and cite. Your badge does not grant you extra privileges. At the very least it should make you more aware of the law and to set the example to others follow it. People and camera's are watching. You will be held accountable for your actions the good ol boys club is over and when you get caught doing something you should not be doing no one will be coming to your rescue. You will be hung out like the sacrificial lamb. I'm glad there are LEO.s out there who feel the same way. the law is the law any everyone must follow it. You're not entitled to special treatment but you are entitled to the protections offered all of us by the United States Constitution.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1925364
    This is the problem. Why would you even think because you have a badge you are entitled to break the law at will with no consequences? If you were speeding or any other infraction why would you not have to pay the same price as the citizens you stop and cite. Your badge does not grant you extra privileges. At the very least it should make you more aware of the law and to set the example to others follow it. People and camera's are watching. You will be held accountable for your actions the good ol boys club is over and when you get caught doing something you should not be doing no one will be coming to your rescue. You will be hung out like the sacrificial lamb. I'm glad there are LEO.s out there who feel the same way. the law is the law any everyone must follow it. You're not entitled to special treatment but you are entitled to the protections offered all of us by the United States Constitution.

Really? Ever get your ass handed to you? who came to your rescue? Either you are a civilian or have never been in truly a life threatening situation(s) where the only one you can rely on is a cop. Even a retired cop. No, cops are not above the law but being as a lot of civilians and most of the media are shoving things up our rear, what is wrong with a liitle "discretion"!? And yes discretion is the word. It's generally the cops that don't routinely deal with routine in progress dangerous calls that have the attitude "not on MY highway/state/City/County" etc.

Unregistered
    I was a LEO with the State of Fl and a Major City for over 38 years..

I totally agree. There is something called professional courtesy and I have given it many times to civilians too who were not A holes. This generation just doesn't have it.. and its ingrained that they should write everyone and make there mind up before they approach the car... common sense is gone..and sorry to say..

Georgia Laws suck.. they are still in the good old boy mentality along with their administration..and behind by years on what they do. I have seen guys go to jail here for things which would never stand the test of probable cause in Florida.. really ! Just stating the facts.. of 38 years and mostly involved in Major Crimes.

Lighten up guys.. its only a job.. so have fun.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1341734
    Yep, there are some real pr1cks in God's Special Police.
    What a bunch of douche bags ! You ****ing pricks, come on down to Dade county, and this would never happen. We believe in professional courtesy. Hell if you're a DUI LEO, you get a pass and a taxi ride here, WTF is with you people ?

I'll bet this prick got beat up in high school, and joined the GA state patrol, to get even with the world, including other cops. SHAME, SHAME, Shame on you HICKS ! Post this assholes name for ALL to see, yea, post the pricks name !!!!

Unregistered

Pathetic assholes ?

Quote Originally Posted by ;1925364
    this is the problem. Why would you even think because you have a badge you are entitled to break the law at will with no consequences? If you were speeding or any other infraction why would you not have to pay the same price as the citizens you stop and cite. Your badge does not grant you extra privileges. At the very least it should make you more aware of the law and to set the example to others follow it. People and camera's are watching. You will be held accountable for your actions the good ol boys club is over and when you get caught doing something you should not be doing no one will be coming to your rescue. You will be hung out like the sacrificial lamb. I'm glad there are leo.s out there who feel the same way. The law is the law any everyone must follow it. You're not entitled to special treatment but you are entitled to the protections offered all of us by the united states constitution.
    **** you above , you ****ing asshole ! Your probably some ****ing citizen, or one of these stupid prick troopers that would lock up their own mother ? I'm a retired miami cop, and looky here hillbilly trooper, or mr citizen asshole, if you saw some trooper getting his ass beat by some big 300 pound ****** on i-95 would you stop to assist ? No , of course you wouldn't, well i would, and that's why cops get breaks, and citizens don't , got it ? Thats it in a nut shell, the thin blue line, you pathetic asshole !!!!

Unregistered
    see.. like I said.. common sense and courtesy.. what I give to ALL..if you don't have an attitude in those I encounter.. They are so afraid of their cameras and making a decision on their own.. Gd help our society..

Its all about stats.. for these guys.. and no common sense.. ticket.. arrest.. and handle it in court.. Heck I have seen some crazy arrests without probable cause in Georgia only to be thrown out later on..

Unregistered
    Well expose them! Let their fellow officers know that they are a huge POS!

Deputy Strickland of Tifton county! Writes fellow cops!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345