COPS for Obama!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: COPS for Obama!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jedd
    I'm not sure what you really thought. Rev.Wright obvouisly did not use common sense when making his speech, and that is why Barack cut ties with him. Besides, Rev. Wright's views are his own whether racist or not. I wonder why there are white people in his congregation. Mr. Obama is his own man,and is highly capable of making his own decisions. He obviously has the support of millions of white Americans who feel that he is a man of integrity, and not someone that is an ignorant racist, as 99.9% of them (racist) are. As far as his wife is concerned, please post proof about her paper so I can research. Did you know the senator Mccain was one of the few senators to vote against the M.L.K holiday. Should one view him as racist ? Bottom line is, vote how you like and what is best for your family. That is what makes this country so great, choices. I cannot change your views about Mr.Obama, and you will never change mine. We agree on one thing, that we disagree. Just remember, we're still on the same team.
    Obama left Wright's congregation after he realized it was hurting him politically. He didn't leave the church because suddenly, after 20 years, he realized Wright was racist. The proof about Michelle Obama's thesis paper is all over the internet...open your eyes and peek if you dare to see the ugliness of racism. McCain voted against he MLK holiday because the bill was getting rid of Washington's Birthday as a law (sorry, but the guy was the country's first president and a war hero and risked it all to help free this country...I think he deserves a day more than MLK if we have to choose between one or the other).
    Like I've said: voting FOR Obama because he is black is just as racist as voting AGAINST Obama because he is black. Research the issues.

Lightbulb Re: COPS for Obama!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    Hey, I just heard that the sign over the door at the upcoming Democratic National Convention greeting all the delegates as they enter will say the same thing as the sign over the gates of Hell. "Abandon All Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here!" :snicker: :snicker: :wink:

On second thought. Do ya think that Obama, if elected, could hook a dude up with just a couple of these 40 virgins that the radicle muslim yahoo's are always talkin about. Wait, scratch that. I just wonder if he can help a brother hook up with a couple of GRITS who know what their doin. :lol: :lol:

For the benefit of the ****yankees who read the board:

GRITS = Girls Raised In The South

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mr.Obama is not black he is bi-racial. He's getting my vote not because he's bi-racial, it's because he's qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by About GRITS
    For the benefit of the ****yankees who read the board:
    GRITS = Girls Raised In The South :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Amen!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jedd
    Mr.Obama is not black he is bi-racial. He's getting my vote not because he's bi-racial, it's because he's qualified.
    Ok, I'll bite. Qualified how and for what? Because he's been a public servant for a few years? Hell, I've been a public servant for well over 20 years to include combat military service and I aint qualified to be president. I also have plenty of college. Hmmmmm. On second thought vote for me. :snicker: :snicker:

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

[quote=The Nitely Blog]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Uncle Jedd":c6mom67q
    Ok, I'll bite. Qualified how and for what? Because he's been a public servant for a few years? Hell, I've been a public servant for well over 20 years to include combat military service and I aint qualified to be president. I also have plenty of college. Hmmmmm. On second thought vote for me. :snicker: :snicker:[/quote:c6mom67q]

Cowbells for everyone???!!!!!! Sorry I just couldn't resist!
    Mod184@leoaffairs.com
    Never get so pretentious that you can't laugh at yourself!

Suppose you are interviewing two applicants for a very important job. Let's say the two applicants are Barry O. and Johnny M. but for the sake of this scenario you don't know their race, name or age. All you have to go on is their resumes and a question and answer session with a curtain between you and them. One of them has an extensive resume with many achievements (some of which I didn't support, by the way) during his long career. He is a military veteran who actually had command experience as a Naval Officer. During the question and answer session he usually gives straightforward answers. The other has a very thin resume. He has no achievements to speak of, mainly because he hasn't been at his present job for very long. When looking at his performance at his last job you notice that whenver the opportunity arose for him to vote on an important issue he usually weighed in with a non-committal "present". You also noticed that when asked direct questions he never gave straight answers, just vague soliloquy that lulled you into the feeling that whatever he said was wonderful. You never knew what he was talking about but it sounded good and he sure looked good saying it. You find yourself going zombie and begin chanting "change" in a mindless monotone. You snap out of out when the thick background check dossier falls on your foot. The background check reveals he had long term relationships with racists, radical domestic terrorists, card-carrying members of the Communist Party USA, and felons. He also admitted to a history of (hard) drug use and a little dabbling in sales of same. I could go on but honestly, who would you hire? Suggested reading: The Case Against Barack Obama (Freddoso) and Fleeced (Morris).

I thought it was funny when a guest speaker on a Fox show the other night commented on the pick of Biden for Obama's running mate. He said something to the effect of '...so there would be adult supervision in the White House...' It's also funny how Biden now feels Obama is ready to be president contrary to his statements when he was still campaining for the Dem nomination. Hillary's quote during the campaign was funny too regarding her bringing all her experience to the table and Obama only brought a speech from 200* (not sure of year she said). Now all of the sudden Obama's previous opponents are going to say whatever needs to be said to make the voters comfortable with Obama.

Suggestion: to read and compare "Faith of My Fathers: A Family Memoir" (McCain & Salter) vs. The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream (Obama). Decide which author is closer to mainstream American (and hopfully your) values.

Obama couldn't obtain a security clearance and most likely couldn't pass an HCSO background check for employment due to criminal associations and drug use alone...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Obama couldn't obtain a security clearance and most likely couldn't pass an HCSO background check for employment due to criminal associations and drug use alone...

And Bush can??? Think not, but you voted for him anyway. Face it, Senator Obama will become President-elect Obama in November and then President Obama in January and there is nothing you can do about it!!!! The DREAM is slowly becoming a reality. And if you don't like it, LEAVE!!!! Is that not what you tell the "whinners and slugs" to do. Bye Bye!!!!!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast