MAYOR SCOTT NEWTON & CITY LEADERSHIP - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: MAYOR SCOTT NEWTON & CITY LEADERSHIP

[quote=Truer Words]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Truer Words":3onr04i4
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Thanks for sharing...Just shows u what an ass Gary Resnick is.....He has to attempt to make others look bad, to take the heat off of him.
    He manages to raise $50,000 in contributions from all over the state from lobbyists yet can’t raise 10% of that from his own constituency. Who does he owe now?? I think in the end as the sole dissenter he looks bad because it seems like he was willing to drag the city thru the courts. Guess he doesnt care if it cost the city more money, at least the rest of the commission can stand up for the resident.
    Sounds like you're discriminating against Gary because of his sexual orientation. Real professional.
    OH PLEASE, STUPITY AND ARROGANCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
    There you go. You just admitted what your real agenda is by your smug response. He's stupid and arrogant but oh he just happens to have a sexual orientation you aren't "cool with". Hmmmm what a coincidence.[/quote:3onr04i4]

You really should talk to someone regarding your mental issues. You have a real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Overjoyed
    Everybody know FORMER MAYOR SCOTT NEWTON has been shaking down developers and companies doing business with wilton manors for many years. Now it finally comes out in the open. Good. He continues to bully around our spineless city manager joseph gallegos and the city employees. But you know what, he is not going to bully around New Times. Gee I hope the Island City News reprints the entire article like they did with Newtons other thief buddy, FORMER COMMISIONER JOE ANGELO , who resigned in disgrace before his term ended. Yea remember, he suddenly had to leave to take some classes at Harvard ? Yea right. He had to leave and leave quickly to take the heat off him and the Black Elected Officials Organization as both were under criminal investigation ? Funny how that inquiry finished and Joe suddenly comes back to town. Coincidence, I think not. Hey maybe Joe can give Scott some tips on what to do and not do when you are under investigation for official miscounduct. I mean Joe is the veteran and Scott is the rookie in that area. And you got to love Newton's picture in the New Times with that sinister evil smile. Fits him to a tee ! :evil:
    Whoever wrote this post is 100% correct. Scott Newton has a tremendous amount of dirt under him along with his big bud Joe " how can I screw a general or PD employee" Angelo. They both deserve what they get, very soon.

You havent been screwed yet, Resnick isnt done with you...trust me. :devil:

gee, sounds like someone is threated by Newton.....poor thing,pityful, you should just worry about Gary. Talking trash about someone else isnt going to take the heat off of Gary. Makes you look pathetic, Everyone knows the truth...Newton is the honest one, Gary is a slimball...and Gary is the ONLY one who is under state investigation. If there was any truth is what you say, tell us who you are insteading of hiding behind this blog. Talk is cheap....

He is as corrupt as any politician in south florida. Actually he is truly number 1. And actually as a LIAR and CHEAT, he has got the Gov. of South Carolina beat, hands down.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456