MAYOR SCOTT NEWTON & CITY LEADERSHIP - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: MAYOR SCOTT NEWTON & CITY LEADERSHIP

Quote Originally Posted by jon/bill
    people, please, please, please. Let's start a new and end this rediculous election circus. Time to bring John back on board.

Thats really funny...John and NEW in the same sentence...John is old news , just like Sandy Steen. Please, please please, PLEASE!!!!!

hey I agree but john was not a part of the recent group and is the best choice only because we don't know enough about julie

Quote Originally Posted by guesttoo too
    hey I agree but john was not a part of the recent group and is the best choice only because we don't know enough about julie
    MORE LIKE NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT JULIE, JOHN HASNT BEEN APART OF ANYTHING IN A LONG TIME, NEWTON IS THE BEST CHOICE, WE ALREADY HAVE 2 NEW COMMISSIONER WHO ARE JUST FIGURING OUT WHATS GOING ON, DONT NEED 3

oh goodness, she got her featyhers in an uproar. whoooops, did I say she? hey deary, does also include not knowing our sign laws? the desparate ones always seem to forget and put them everywhere, but who cares about our laws.

we enjoyed lastnight's meeting at Pace so much. john boy doesn't have a clue, scotty talks about things he should have done when he was in and didn't. So, our votes go to the one that couldn't BS us. I said BS us because she knows little and will address matters without worrying about affending long time BUDDIES!!!!!! we will now pass this on to our neighbors at the one and only Alibi where we are tired of the arrogance of politicians that allow these positions to go to their heads. Yes the applause was loud for scotty and so so for john boy BUT, it's the same people as always. We clapped for everyone. Well, I did, billy did not. Ok Mark, Gary and Steve, we are ready to vote. Keep things as they are. It could be a good mix. GO JULIE

Lightbulb Re: MAYOR SCOTT NEWTON & CITY LEADERSHIP

Yea, GO julie back to the hole you crawled out of...You are clueless and you've never done one thing for the city of wilton manors,..get involved after you loose this race.

Has anyone ever heard Julie answer a question? Every time she starts up you're in for lawyer speak and diversion. The CANA candidates forum she actually said "I'm not going to answer that but I will say this". I thought we sent Sarah Palin back to Alaska but here's Carson... She's going to start winking and saying You Betcha any monent now!

John was at least coherent but he's running for P&Z, not for commission.

That leaves Scott. At least I know where he stands. We've got too many lawyers on the commission now, it would be easier if they all just pulled it out and measured it and got it over with!

hahahahaha your nose obviously gets in your way of seeing clearly and distracts your hearing. Go back to baking cookies and stop whining

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful
    hahahahaha your nose obviously gets in your way of seeing clearly and distracts your hearing. Go back to baking cookies and stop whining
    Whos making cookies???....I want one, I hear SS is a pampered chef..

Newton has been a cancer in city goverment for years and needs to go down for the 3rd time.Remember 3 strikes and your out SCOTTY, forever!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast