Deleted Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deleted Post

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Deleted Post

I deleted a post that was an old News Article. It was from 2004. It appeared to be nothing than an attempt to bring up old news to drag someone's name through the mud. Let's leave the past in the past.

The posting of current News Articles is allowed. The posting of old News Articles is not. There is no reason to post old News Articles other than to try to drag someone's name through the mud.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Re: Deleted Post

I asked a simple question about accreditation and it was deleted. What is up with you guys?

DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY, THE MODERATORS ARE INSIDE GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN DELETING EVERY POST THAT HAS BEEN MENTIONING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM AND THE CURRENT ISSUE ABOUT THE CHIEF GETTING FIRED......SO DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY........DO "NOT" CONSIDER GETTING A JOB HERE, GO BE A DOG CATCHER FIRST.

TRUST ME.

Quote Originally Posted by NOT ACCREDITED
    DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY, THE MODERATORS ARE INSIDE GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN DELETING EVERY POST THAT HAS BEEN MENTIONING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM AND THE CURRENT ISSUE ABOUT THE CHIEF GETTING FIRED......SO DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY........DO "NOT" CONSIDER GETTING A JOB HERE, GO BE A DOG CATCHER FIRST.

TRUST ME.
    Thanks for the warning - I thought moderators were supposed to be impartial.

I see the Mods are working

Mods - why delete posts that have already been posted aqnd just bumped up? It's not stirring the pot, it's stating that the same stuff is still happening even with your new administration.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Re: I see the Mods are working

You need to read the terms of use.

http://www.leoaffairs.com/disclaimer/

bumping an old article one time may not have been a violation. You are bumping alot of them.

We have been lenient but have received alot of reports on the ZPD board.

Read the terms of use. This is not a slam site. Violators to the terms of use will be banned.

Posts that do not violate the terms of use will not be deleted.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

The Zephyrhills Site has gone overboard for some time now. Do not post profanities, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposefully inflammatory posts. Any post's containing the previously mentioned will be deleted, multiple violations will result in a ban from the site.

If you see that a thread/posts get deleted do not start up a new thread talking about the same thing, it was deleted for a reason.

I will apologize for not moderating this board. I was Serving my Country and unavailable. I can tell the board was active and the terms of service was not obeyed.

i have returned and this now goes.

Ms G, you will stop all references to this J or any other violations of terms or you WILL be banned from this site.

The antagonist of MS G, you will stop and adhere to the terms or you too will be banned from this sit

it will take me some time to go through the site, i will attempt to restore some posts that were deleted if those contributed to the conversation meeting the terms of service. until then, youve set your topics back a few months.

I just saw this post AFTER I posted my last attack on MsG. Sorry. I will comply with the rules.

To the mods..dont you think its time to curtail some of this junk again?The most recent posts concerning ms g are out of hand. [he should not be around young girls?] totally improper.certain posters should be banned. certain topics should be banned.How long must the ones here who truly are concerned with LEO matters be subjected this trash?
    The poster known as ms g is simply here to keep people stirred up and argumentive.
    We are really tired of this.Maybe the entire site should be shut down

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast