Can You Identify These Old Timers? Photo Online

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Can You Identify These Old Timers? Photo Online

Here's who you missed at the last FOP steak dinner (08/11/08). Can anyone identify them? Good luck, you'll need it!

Re: Can You Identify These Old Timers? Photo Online

John Sollazzo, Paul Bogart, Bobby Bookie Dubose

Gimme something hard next time

Looks like the waiting room at the Funeral home I work at.

Hey, it's the cast from the movie, 'Cacoon' :devil: :devil:

Bill Jordan really isn't an old timer, He is getting thinner....on top of the head anyway.

The guy on the left is Joe Sollozzo. He just retired a short while ago and bears an uncanny resemblance to his old man :snicker:

John Sollozzo, Paul Bogart, Bobby DeBose, Bill Jordan (background), Carl Shawver (background), George Coniglio, Tommy Depolis, ?, ? and Lee Bercaw (background).

If you can't see all these people on your monitor, right click on the phone and select View Image.

Looks like Tom Kester on the right.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Lightbulb Re: Can You Identify These Old Timers? Photo Online

Quote Originally Posted by Crime Sketch Artist
    John Sollozzo, Paul Bogart, Bobby DeBose, Bill Jordan (background), Carl Shawver (background), George Coniglio, Tommy Depolis, ?, ? and Lee Bercaw (background).

If you can't see all these people on your monitor, right click on the phone and select View Image.
    Nope, I'm not in the photo. Since I'm sure you didn't mean the young guy in the blue shirt or the balding gentleman you must mean the one with the moustache.

Here is a current photo of me flying as a TFO at HCSO Aviation.

I am, however, a regular at the Lodge 27 meetings. I never worked for TPD but in the 1960's I was at HCSO and there was only one FOP Lodge, which I joined. While a Secret Service Agent I left Tampa. When I returned I also returned to Lodge 27 where I have many friends.

It is a great place to see and socialize with the "old timers" but I wish more active duty TPD officers would join. Law enforcement is more than a job, it's a lifetime tradition of friendship.

Carl

:mrgreen: