"JBLISS"

Thread: "JBLISS"

"JBLISS"

I should have known you were a rookie by the way you passed my Patrol car going 10 over in your red cadi.....

What's that you say?...... Yes, you were doing 60 when I got behind you, but not before that. :wink:

Oh and just because you have a PBA decal on your tag does not mean I shouldn't pull you over. You would not believe how many 39's I get with PBA decals or "Support PBA" tags and NONE of them were even remotely related to a PO.

Another rookie mistake you did my friend was jump out of the car (This 19 happened at 11pm). Just because you are a county PO does NOT mean I am a psychic and should know who is in the car before I stop them.

Just a little advice, You might get hurt jumping out of the car like that. MY gun was already out of the holster until I saw your uniform.

Just understand something, if I am doing my job in a marked unit and you decide to be billy bad a s s and pass me (while i'm pacing cars) over the speed limit then you will get stopped. NO, I am not like some of my co-workers and give you a citation. And NO I will not lecture you but please give my job the respect that it deserves.

I have never in my POV passed another PO, County, City, not even those Key Biscayne Units way out of their city, because it's a form of dis-respect. I know most PO's can relate, when one civilian passes you it's like a flood gate! No one respects that unit anymore and everyone flies by.

Oh, and then you want to be disrespectful when you talk to me and say, "why are you pulling me over?!?" Brother I am just doing my job. I was being polite...you were being combative.... I was doing my job....you were not! Do you see why you give your Dept. a bad name?

Maybe when you get out of that rookie stage and get your take home you will understand my point. I realize your FTO may not be letting you drive yet but one day you'll learn how to pace and understand the concept.

I have many friends at the county (like the ones that told me you were a rookie) and your actions tonight spoke volumes about your character. Soon all those around you will see, I just wanted to put it out there first.

Anyway take care "JBLISS", I hope you learn that just because you wear a uniform does not mean everyone can see through those dark tints at 11 o'clock at night in your red cadi. Try respecting your fellow LEO's, One of them just might save your life one day.

Stay safe.

Re: "JBLISS"

wow, for once i have to agree with the trooper, well say buddy.
    now to the dummmmmn assss rookie get your act str8 buddy your not going to last long with that attitude.

They don't teach common sense in the academy! Plus that is what we are hiring today. Thanks for your patients!

Quote Originally Posted by guest 2day
    They don't teach common sense in the academy! Plus that is what we are hiring today. Thanks for your patients!
    That's absolutely correct. The county now wants quantity not quality, and in the process has lowered our hiring standards. Oh well, DADE COUNTY

For once I agree with the trooper!! Rookie you jerk don't let ME CATCH you doing that shit!!!!! The post said it right thanks trooper for your patience when dealing with the knuckle head rookies in this dept.!!!!!!

once agin a retarded county cop! :devil: :devil: Do that chit in my city and you will ger strocked! :snicker: