candles tick maker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

candles tick maker

If folks want to remain anonymous on the other site it should not be that big of a deal. One tends to forget that this agency is very vindictive. Just like if the deputy who asked lieutenants and above to do deputy refresher, the deputy who did not appreciate the physical agility test, and the issue of discipline...it is better sometimes to remain anonymous.

Re: candles tick maker

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If folks want to remain anonymous on the other site it should not be that big of a deal. One tends to forget that this agency is very vindictive. Just like if the deputy who asked lieutenants and above to do deputy refresher, the deputy who did not appreciate the physical agility test, and the issue of discipline...it is better sometimes to remain anonymous.
    One should have the balls to say who he/she is when he/she says it. That's half the problem around here, nobody has any balls. The deputies kiss the publics tail and are scared to death of brass. Get over it. Speak up with conviction or keep your mouth shut and don't hide behind the computer!

Would one of you like to fill the rest of us in. Where did this come from and what are you talking about?

I see how you had the courage to sign your name to the post. It is one thing to sign your name to a bunch of pointless ramblings about how screwed up our union is. That is public record that they are pathetic. It is another to sign your name about how messed up the brass is. Do that and sign your name. Then we will be impressed.

I see how you had the courage to sign your name to the post. It is one thing to sign your name to a bunch of pointless ramblings about how screwed up our union is. That is public record that they are pathetic. It is another to sign your name about how messed up the brass is. Do that and sign your name. Then we will be impressed.
    ouch....somebody got told.

My name is on every post on the other site. You know, the one we are talking about!

As did you?!?

Quote Originally Posted by 42rmk5

My name is on every post on the other site. You know, the one we are talking about!
    I am impressed. I see that nothing is mentioned about the brass or anything else. Just complaints about the unions and how people were submitting posts anonymously. The other site is almost like our union meetings. 2 hours of nothing being accomplished. That site has focused on posting signs and why people post anonymously. Nothing else. At least here there is some flexibility to make observations without offending anybody's feelings. And whenever the subject matter turns to leadership and brass...be sure to mention your name. You could even start the ball rolling.

As did you?!?
    I am not the hero who stated I sign my name to everything. I have signed my name enough on the other site about how worthless our union is.

As did you?!?
    I am not the hero who stated I sign my name to everything. I have signed my name enough on the other site about how worthless our union is.
    You should be proud of yourself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast