No Confidence Vote - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: No Confidence Vote

I wanted to do this as a new thread, but as this "No Confidence" thread already exists, here goes. This post directly concerns tonight's letter from our PBA Reps and the letter from Jim Diamond, in reference to the upcoming meeting and vote of (no) confidence in the LPD leadership. I say, the quicker, the better!

I know I can only speak for myself, but when the time comes, and the question is posed, "Do you have faith and confidence in the leadership of the Lakeland Police Department?", my response will be an unreserved, wholehearted, resounding "NO!!!" (with three exclamation marks!) Roger Boatner has done NOTHING to improve this department or the pay, benefits, and/or working conditions of the employees at LPD, sworn or unsworn. He has given us no support in any way, nor have his three assistants. They have, in fact, often times worked AGAINST us with regard to our dealings with the city management. He has also embarrassed us and called into question the integrity of every officer in the department with his own criminal behavior in collusion with the SAO, and with his support of the Lt. and former Sgt. who committed criminal acts against this Department and were allowed to keep their jobs.

NO, I do not have confidence in Chief Boatner, nor in his ass istants, nor in the ability of any of them to "lead" this department, except down a dark path of further destruction. As far as I am concerned, Boatner has not led this department, or at least those of us with integrity, for quite some time.

As I said earlier, my vote will be No, I do not have confidence in Chief Boatner and the other administrators of the Lakeland Police Department. I encourage everyone, EVERYONE, to be at one of the upcoming meetings, no matter what, and lend your voice to this vote. This could be a step in the right direction toward getting new (not one of the current regime, sorry, Bill) and effective leadership in place that would be another voice for the working officers and other employees at LPD. See you at the meeting!

I encourage everyone, EVERYONE, to be at one of the upcoming meetings, no matter what, and lend your voice to this vote. This could be a step in the right direction toward getting new (not one of the current regime, sorry, Bill) and effective leadership in place that would be another voice for the working officers and other employees at LPD. See you at the meeting!
    I will be there. And I will be bringing my NO!!!!!!!!!! with me. Now is the time LPD!

NO CONFIDENCE!!!!!!

With the Chief in the drop program do you really think a vote of no confidence will actually, tangibly DO anything? He's set until retirement and disgruntled employees ain't gonna get the city manager to fire him. On paper, he's doing great.

Don't be taken in by locker room rhetoric. A very public vote of No Confidence will send a chilling message to City Hall and the City Commission. You may or may not believe it, but public perception is very important to these players and if the COP is making them all look bad, you can bet that he will be "convinced" retire and who knows, since his 3-stooges are also at retirement age, they might be "convinced" as well.

With the cop felons, the Don Bell case, City Hall backstabbing the officers on their raises and now the great barbecue grill scandal, a major vote of No Confidence on the COP and his staff will have a huge impact and will get the citizens calling in and asking City Hall WTF is going going on.

Remember, the City Manager can be hired or fired for as little as cause and he aint gonna give up his cushy job for an incompetent COP and his bungling staff.

Get lost criminal

JONES, LESLIE T 2004-019479 Inmate Name: JONES, LESLIE T Release Date: 09/28/2004 Booking Number: 2004-019479 Booking Date: 08/24/2004 Race: W sex: M DOB: 03/01/1963 Height: 511 Weight: 180 Location: TRANSFERRED TO BOOKING Arresting Agency: LAKELAND POLICE DEPT. Hold: N Hold for: Disposition of Hold: DNA: ? Registered Felon Date: 01/16/2007 AKA No known AKA Charge Number 1 Statute: 810.02(3D) BURGL-OF OCCUPIED CONVEYANCE AND UNARMED Charge on arrest docket: BURGLARY Bond Type: Bond Number: Purge Number: Purge/Bond Amount: 0.00 Surety: 0.00 Cash: 0.00 Bond Exp.: Disposition: PROBATION Upgrade/Reduction: Charge Number 2 Statute: 812.014(2C1) LARC-THEFT IS 300 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN 5000 DOLS Charge on arrest docket: GRAND THEFT Bond Type: Bond Number: Purge Number: Purge/Bond Amount: 0.00 Surety: 0.00 Cash: 0.00 Bond Exp.: Disposition: PROBATION Upgrade/Reduction: Charge Number 3 Statute: 810.02(4) BURGL-OF STRUCTURE CONVEYANCE UNARMED WO PERS INSIDE Charge on arrest docket: OFF BOND BURGLARY A/O 082704 Bond Type: Bond Number: Purge Number: Purge/Bond Amount: 0.00 Surety: 0.00 Cash: 0.00 Bond Exp.: Disposition: PROBATION Upgrade/Reduction: Charge Number 4 Statute: 812.014(2E) LARC-PETIT 1ST DEGREE PROPERTY 100 TO UND 300 DOLS Charge on arrest docket: OFF BOND PETIT THEFT A/O 082704 Bond Type: Bond Number: Purge Number: Purge/Bond Amount: 0.00 Surety: 0.00 Cash: 0.00 Bond Exp.: Disposition: TISR Upgrade/Reduction:

Not to bring up old news, but who is leslie todd jones?

Quote Originally Posted by Guestes
    Not to bring up old news, but who is leslie todd jones?
    A lakeland/Polk County criminal with an axe to grind against law enforcement rather than taking responsibility for his own actions. He tries to hijack the board and threads. The adminstration has been notified and he is being monitored. He will probably be banned again, this time forever.

"Jones knows things no one else does about what really goes on behind closed doors at the SAO."
    I think that should read "Jones knows things no one else does about what really goes on behind closed doors in the Florida State Prison System." That I would believe. That's where he's spent his time recently. Jones is a conspriracy theory freak who has watched far too many movies. So Jones, you and your little wife Melissa Tubbs will scour the internet high and low in search of someone to believe your little stories and your ongoing rhetoric. You'd like to make people think that Jones is the messiah returned. Give me a break, he's a common POS, not even common, he's too stupid to pull off burglary without leaving footprints in the paint or taking a cab from the scene. Now this idiot takes to the computer with his stupid rants.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Cute.....but I expected this. Makes ya feel like a big man to pick on a defensless woman doesn't it?
    So while you were busy erasing my posts, I was busy starting another forum site. Instead of leo affairs it will be leo assaults dot com. I have a feeling this new forum will be a hit with John Q. Especially those in Polk County. Can't shut me up. Try it.
    It's just like a dirty cop to post my name and then have the mods erase your crime. Kinda like Hill and Boatner erasing each other's department's crimes. Too late. I already printed it out and added it to my file.
    And your PCSO and SAO wonders why we won't cooperate with them. Until they either get Hillsborough SAO or the Attorney General involved, we ain't talking and this latest pair murderers can walk scott free. Doesn't bother me. They are in your backyard, not mine.
    A Defensless Woman

Hey there "de-fence-less woman",

You provided your real name on the Ledger forums many moons ago. Seems as though you and your felonious hubby aren't the only people who monitor both the Ledger forums and leoaffairs. Need I provide the case numbers of your felon husband's crimes so that everyone, EVERYONE can read the reports under the freedom of information act to know what kind of POS he is? I will if you insist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123