QUIET - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: QUIET

Re: QUIET

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tomato
    You think you know me but everyone has it wrong. Good for me. When the truth is told names get slung and the names are completely wrong. See you folks read these actual anonomous post and think you have someone figured out. But your all wrong. Sling some salt and pepper on tommy,lol.

See Tommy that was me that posted that. So who is who and who is posting what on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackitboywackit
    Maybe blonde can throw one on ya!

From what I hear she "throws" it quite often on the "right" people.
    anybody we know?

If you are not doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear from a snitch. Most of the time a snitch is just trying to cover up their own actions.

A snitch will make your life miserable along their journey thinking its going to be in their best interest to nark on ya. This kinda crapp makes people irrate. Make moral even worse than what is. Run the nark out is the thing to do. Turn it around and nark on her so she knows how it feels. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Wachitboywachit
    A snitch will make your life miserable along their journey thinking its going to be in their best interest to nark on ya. This kinda crapp makes people irrate. Make moral even worse than what is. Run the nark out is the thing to do. Turn it around and nark on her so she knows how it feels. :devil:
    Most of us have some shortcoming where our job is concerned. Most of us have some shortcoming in our personal lives. I am guilty of having both. I have learned this for sure in my life: If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear from a "nark". So what's up with you, Wackoff boy? Got something to hide? Other than your poor grip on the english language? Another thing I have learned is that usually when someone tries to focus attention on someone else, they are guilty of something themselves. I think you just have a phobia against women. Maybe she threatens you because she is a better man than you??? I'd say that you are a more negitive influence on morale than she is. Why don't you come up with some proof of what you say? Could it be because you can't?

No need to prove anything here. Warnings only. Ask the shift they will spill the beans. None of then want to work with blondie because she can and will do nothing except pencil whip a activity sheet. Maybe someone calls for assistance but its raining so she drives by without stopping, to scared to get wet in the rain. Although a handgun begin involved and another causing a 22 with rescue, I guess this is just the types thats highered now. What a waste of a position. I call it failure to perform duties which could of jepordized the officer in need of assistance. People like this will get someone hurt. We don't need them.

Quote Originally Posted by WachitboyWachiy
    No need to prove anything here. Warnings only. Ask the shift they will spill the beans. None of then want to work with blondie because she can and will do nothing except pencil whip a activity sheet. Maybe someone calls for assistance but its raining so she drives by without stopping, to scared to get wet in the rain. Although a handgun begin involved and another causing a 22 with rescue, I guess this is just the types thats highered now. What a waste of a position. I call it failure to perform duties which could of jepordized the officer in need of assistance. People like this will get someone hurt. We don't need them.

Why don't you just wack it and go to bed..... Nobody gives a sheit about your trash.

You guys are ridiculous, listening to some of your posts. How unprofessional. Now wonder you do not work for a REAL law enforcement agency. I guess AGRICULTURE does hire rejects.

I have worked with the Officer in question and some of what has been said is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Snitch Hunter
    I have worked with the Officer in question and some of what has been said is true.
    That's funny, I have also worked with the Officer that I think is in question and I haven't seen anything but professional conduct. But then, when I work with her or any other Officer for that matter, I'm too busy doing my own job and cleaning up my own messes to worry about what someone else is doing. Maybe some of you should take notes....

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast