PIO
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PIO

PIO

Why was the PIO seperated from the Comm. Div. Atleast back then we saw people from the PIO section once in awhile. Is BO spending all her time running a campaign?

Re: PIO

Really? The last time I saw the PIO his name was Mike Koors....

Guest-
    Your dating yourself!

Sugar daddy is an Ortino troll trying to stir the pot.

After the NDN article ripped your canidate a new one, I thought you would give up but I guess that just shows how desperate you really are.

15 days and all you morons can crawl back under a rock and play Magnum P.I. again.

OH and don't forget to call into the comm ctr and let the real cops know your UC car so we don't blow your cover on a sig 13v call...again!

Man you really took a whipping in the NDN, LOL "Not qualified to even be a deputy" Got to love honesty and TRUTH in the SUNDAY paper, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid
    Sugar daddy is an Ortino troll trying to stir the pot.

After the NDN article ripped your canidate a new one, I thought you would give up but I guess that just shows how desperate you really are.

15 days and all you morons can crawl back under a rock and play Magnum P.I. again.

OH and don't forget to call into the comm ctr and let the real cops know your UC car so we don't blow your cover on a sig 13v call...again!

Man you really took a whipping in the NDN, LOL "Not qualified to even be a deputy" Got to love honesty and TRUTH in the SUNDAY paper, LOL
    Thanks BO now we know what your doing.

Just like the Ortino camp to call foul and start cying like little babies when things don't go their way.

I can't wait till Aug 26th when I can hand you a tissue and respond with a heart filled reply of "I am so sorry for your loss but get over it losers!!"

Paparazzi,
    You really need to get yourself under control with the way you treat people. I would hate to see you get fired because of your uncontrolled temper and words you use to describe people. I would love to see some of your reports you've written and talk to some of the people you have arrested. Maybe they'll come out of the wood work????

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    Paparazzi,
    You really need to get yourself under control with the way you treat people. I would hate to see you get fired because of your uncontrolled temper and words you use to describe people. I would love to see some of your reports you've written and talk to some of the people you have arrested. Maybe they'll come out of the wood work????
    I bet you secretly like it ruff. Admit it angel, you think I'm sexy. I bet you are dying to just say my name: OHH Paparzzi LEO, you are the man. Treat me bad Papi, I love it when you treat me bad.

Whose your daddy Angel :wink:

My father is deceased. And no, I would never meet up with someone like you. I personally find your type of ilk nauseating and are the type demoralize women. I find that men who have to say these types of things are actually very insecure with their manliness or have a small one and need that control to make up for it....Sorry, but if you were the last man alive, you would still have to know rosey palm.

Quote Originally Posted by angelangel
    My father is deceased. And no, I would never meet up with someone like you. I personally find your type of ilk nauseating and are the type demoralize women. I find that men who have to say these types of things are actually very insecure with their manliness or have a small one and need that control to make up for it....Sorry, but if you were the last man alive, you would still have to know rosey palm.
    (Post removed by Mod 167)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast