Louis Mcneill
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Louis Mcneill

Louis Mcneill

Does a Louis Mcneill work for Aventura? He owns Florida Protection Group security company and say's he works there.

Re: Louis Mcneill

That guy has said he has worked at several agencies to include saying he was a reserve for Davie PD. There was even an agency that contacted Davie to make the complaint that he was posing as a Davie Officer and was seen with several Davie officers wearing a gun and badge. Davie did nothing and he continues to say he works for them. He also says he is a retired NYPD officer? well anyone can call the nypd and they will verify that he has never even applied there. either way he's always armed and drives a car with lights and equipment that makes him look like a cop when he's not. He's in with several sunrise and davie cops because he has them on payroll. i can only hope that someone wises up and looks into him impersnating.

File a complaint with the agency he is representing and the Florida Dept of Law Enforcement.

I have a friend who works for his security company. Louis signs the checks and they always bounce or he'll finally put the money in 2 weeks later. I heard he takes the money from his companies and spends it not paying his employees. I thought this kind of practice was criminal and violates moral turpitude. Something a fellow LEO should not be doing. But once again I find that this guy is most likely a pathological liar and a wanna be.

Thanks for your help.

Sir, you have been on numerous sites asking the same question about this guy. You have alrady been told to file a complaint with FDLE or the State Attorneys Office. He has nothing to do with our agency!

Did he ever work for 50 State Security or Barry University?

yes he worked at barry he said he was the director of public safety there?

I heard there's a lot of complaints with the Deparment of Labor on him stiffing his people on the payroll.

Nope, never the Director. Maybe the assistant director, or maybe the assistant TO the assistant. Don't recall. Total wannabe. He flipped a security car there once trying to be cool. Literally rolled it over. Didn't know he was still around. I hope someone has filed a complaint against him. He's an idiot.

Can't find enough things to ***** about so now you are starting a whole topic on this guy - and in 3 different cities threads???? Get real.. If you have a problem with him, be a man and take it up with him.... Don't hide on here and bash him... Yes I know him and he is a stand up guy.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast