TPD investigator found guilty of contempt - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: TPD investigator found guilty of contempt

East Coaster-
    What an intelligent answer you gave, I'm glad to see Tallahassee's finest have learned to use the internet. It's pretty sad when you have to digress into petty insults in lieu of intelligent and well thought-out answers. When you grow up and want to have an adult conversation, feel free to come back.

And thus we now know your agenda in posting the thread... and if you don't live in the city limits of Tallahassee, it "ain't" your tax dollars anyway...relax and go drink another beer.[/quote]

Yet another well thought out response; you are implying that I started this thread in 2008 by posting the original article? Then what? I come back every few years to post on this thread? Suuuure...

and to answer your question, I have lived within the greater Tallahassee area for the last 11 years. I didn't ask the original question because I was upset about being charged with a DUI, I asked it because I was upset that I was wrongfully arrested by a slimy and crooked Tallahassee cop. I understand that most organizations have bad people who do bad things in them, but this seems to be a recurring theme for the TPD (see Rachel Hoffman, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by HollyTheEmbarassment
    I didn't ask the original question because I was upset about being charged with a DUI...
    And you're a LIAR too pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    ... well, I guess that means I'm qualified to join the Tallahassee Police Department.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyTheEmbarassment
    I didn't ask the original question because I was upset about being charged with a DUI...
    Sounds like quite a few of you were gettin a little uh dat?? Hmmmmmmmm

Just because you blow a .00, doesn't mean that you aren't impaired. That just shows you aren't under the influence of alcohol. Many folks can be impaired, and under the influence of marijuana, cocaine, prescription drugs, etc.

If you were so innocent, why did you take a plea or be found guilty by a jury?

Sounds like some cops on this thread are getting a little defensive. Pretty sad. I honestly wonder how many more Holly Loflands there are still serving in the TPD? I've only lived in Tallahassee for a few years and I could put together a pretty lengthy list of crooked cops. Wouldn't it be nice if our police were policed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12