09 39 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 09 39

Re: 09 39

Hey Dell, don't get upset or worried about your current situation. Listen you have two of the most powerful tools on your side... First you have a Fagina, and second you are Black. You can basically do whatever you want and you will always have a job waiting for you here. Don't believe me? Try this.. Call the NAACP, the lawfirm of Johhny Cochran, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, The crips and Bloods, The WE channel, The womens rights group, Nelson Mandella, Kunta Kinte,The Black Panthers, United Women's Federation, and Malcom X....................... Let all those people hold a demonstration in front of City Hall and within Minutes you will be assigned your job back, with backpay, and most importantly you will be assigned a nice position in DB. If you were a W/H/M you would not stand a chance(Just ask Vega)............ so go get them sister and we'll see you soon. Oh and T.K. Take this advise cause I think your next! :evil:

you are 100% correct, if you are a black female anywhere in law enforcement you are untouchable.

Gentlemen can we hold our opinions until we see whether Dell is guilty of something. After all we work in law enforcement and I have seen many innocent people arrested. Also if she did something before she was a PO, years before even thinking about being a PO and was not something immoral then please cast the first stone. I will not because I know my own mistakes, not immoral but some illegal a long time ago. When you are 17 or 19 life is very different and we might do things we later regret. However, I guess we can start the stoning know. Maybe the Muslims are right in their interpretation of God's plan. I for one know that while I will not make excuses for my mistakes, I will do my best not to repeat them. Unless I get stoned to death! Then I won't have to worry about making mistakes.

shes guilty

If the Pills dont fit...YOU MUST ACQUIT!!! :snicker:

What is it about Hialeah cops named Dell getting 39 over 52? Did she crash her Ferrari to?

Hello BSO Fool:

After having read your posting, I have no other alternative but to suggest that you reapply at Hialeah PD. Your spelling is atrocious and is consistent with Hialeah's non-educated police force. Reapply now before they discover what a loser you really are. :devil:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, (COMEMIERDA!) :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by thanks hialeah
    u guys are unbelievable i was in the process with hialeah more than twice(i was raised in hialeah and always wanted to be a po at hpd). and i was never hired and the best part was that no one could ever give me an answer why.I even went and talk to sgt barbara ricano i think that's her name and the only thing she said was "well try again". thanks god i didn't listed to her now i work for bso , i have a take home vehicle ,free gas and i'm close to home. ur background dept sucks as well as ur poly u guys turn down good people and get the worst of society as i said unbelievable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12