CONFUSED

Thread: CONFUSED

CONFUSED

Question. Is Attorney General's Office a PD or a Law Firm? :?:

Herman, you should know. It is a hybrid. Cops working with attorneys, auditors and analysts to make high end cases against bad docs, pharmacies, etc. :lol:

Rhetorical question. There is constant power struggle and fingerpointing. Each side thinks THEY are the biggest tiger in the jungle.

Great

Great.. so whats the problem. Everyone should work together to make great cases! Its called teamwork! I personally like to surround myself with people who can add and have another perspective to get the job done. As a supervisor that's what made me and the team look good. The bottom line is who cares who gets the credit as long as the bad guy/gal is put away.

Re: Great

Quote Originally Posted by FL LEO
    Great.. so whats the problem. Everyone should work together to make great cases! Its called teamwork! I personally like to surround myself with people who can add and have another perspective to get the job done. As a supervisor that's what made me and the team look good. The bottom line is who cares who gets the credit as long as the bad guy/gal is put away.
    Due respect Sir, there's no chance of teamwork when there is an ever changing team. Also, theres a blind eye to the dichotomy between the PD people and ESQ people. Deny it if you want, but exist it does. Oh let' us not forget the poor, the lonely, the downtrodden, what are they called again? Analysts. who have to reach up just to wipe the behinds of the LEOs. How is this teamwork. In a more perfect world you could manage to have that kind of arrangement it's better than ...... hot [*fudge ice cream sundaes! ] :lol: :devil:

* edit courtesy your friendly neighborhood mod462

Re: CONFUSED

Okay, so getting to the nitty gritty.. it cant be as bad as some other "outside agencies". I have heard good things about your unit and the good it does. Whats the real scoop? As cops , we will always have some conflict somewhere. Its the nature of the beast, but from what I here, the unit runs pretty smooth. More senior investiagtors than most agencies... that counts for something! Correct me f I am wrong.. I also here the Capt and Lt are good people !

Confused.... don't pay any mind to Rotten Herman. he just probably did a sloppy job on a case and got scolded by one of the esquires for not doing something he should have. There has been some turnover and there always will be -- still can make the team work. It is a great place to work and there is plenty of team work -- who ever is not on board and on the team is not on the team only because they don't want to be on board and on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by guests3
    Confused.... don't pay any mind to Rotten Herman. he just probably did a sloppy job on a case and got scolded by one of the esquires for not doing something he should have. There has been some turnover and there always will be -- still can make the team work. It is a great place to work and there is plenty of team work -- who ever is not on board and on the team is not on the team only because they don't want to be on board and on the team.
    That is not so. I was merely pointing out a fact. The fact of the matter is, the lawyers and leos have been at odds with each other. When they have not been, they are either retiring, or moving up, or quitting for other agencies. Again, this is a fact, I'm not being critical. This makes it hard to use a team approach. No need for personal attacks as to the quality of my work Mr. Rah-Rah. It's going to take a lot more than a cheerleader to get our team back in the game. We all want to do a good job and do it well.

Hey conflict will always occur. Everybody keep you eye on the ball. This is good work and a challenge, working together (Investigators, Attorneys, Analysts and Auditors) will bring sucess. This is not rah rah, just a fact. :idea:

It's not a conflict it is one group superior over another group.