4-10's
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4-10's

4-10's

We finally got the 4-10's. I applaud Hudak for taking initiative.

Kiss Ass

Re: 4-10's

Quote Originally Posted by GablesPO
    Wasn't he the one that was pushing the 12 hour shift? Didn't he say that 4-10's would not work?

Please.... Enjoy your daycare issues and you midnighters get sunglasses... The sun is bright at 9am.

I'll enjoy my extra day off!!

Re: 4-10's

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by GablesPO
    Wasn't he the one that was pushing the 12 hour shift? Didn't he say that 4-10's would not work?

Please.... Enjoy your daycare issues and you midnighters get sunglasses... The sun is bright at 9am.
    the sun will start to burn my eyes at 8am............ Lets see if the dayshifter will handle the late calls............what a joke!

4-10s

The only reason the 4-10s were created was to give a benefit to the Patrol Division. The one person the Division that doesnt want it is the only one writing negative statements in this blog. If (Someone) would ever get off his lazy ass and maybe god forbid write a report or wow maybe even write a ticket, he would less time to ***** about everything.

He is so lazy and self centered that in a division of over 80 people , he thinks we should stay with 5-8s just for him. What about in 2 or 3 yrs when your not here anymore, the reason to stay 5-8s is gone. What do you think (Someone), should we just wait for you!!!???

If you can say one good thing about him , at least we know the gas pumps at station 2 are safe, he is there all day parked under a shade tree.

Re: 4-10s

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST 300
    The only reason the 4-10s were created was to give a benefit to the Patrol Division. The one person the Division that doesnt want it is the only one writing negative statements in this blog. If (Someone) would ever get off his lazy ass and maybe god forbid write a report or wow maybe even write a ticket, he would less time to ***** about everything.

He is so lazy and self centered that in a division of over 80 people , he thinks we should stay with 5-8s just for him. What about in 2 or 3 yrs when your not here anymore, the reason to stay 5-8s is gone. What do you think (Someone), should we just wait for you!!!???

If you can say one good thing about him , at least we know the gas pumps at station 2 are safe, he is there all day parked under a shade tree.
    AMEN!!! An extra day off to leave my kid at daycare and have the house to myself!!!

Re: 4-10s

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST 300

LMAO.............its the truth :roll:

We been told by D-1 that we are getting too! so UPD is not alone

Quote Originally Posted by Traffic One
    We been told by D-1 that we are getting too! so UPD is not alone
    This is the beginning. I think within the year, most, if not all, CGPD will be on 4-10's to include CID.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast