Boynton Beach PD Going Green
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Boynton Beach PD Going Green

Blow it out your ass. If you think what you read in the paper is accurate...especially from ANYTHING written by Erika Pesantes, you're a freaking moron. PBSO has a $34 mil budget shortfall - they are the ones in need of help. In fact, as I understand it, BBPD is looking to expand west to increase the size of their tax base so in actuality, a small part of PBSO is going NAVY blue! Sucka!

Not going to happen anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Blow it out your ass. If you think what you read in the paper is accurate...especially from ANYTHING written by Erika Pesantes, you're a freaking moron. PBSO has a $34 mil budget shortfall - they are the ones in need of help. In fact, as I understand it, BBPD is looking to expand west to increase the size of their tax base so in actuality, a small part of PBSO is going NAVY blue! Sucka!

Hey Jackass!!!! Where is Boynton going to get the money to expand? It costs money to expand.

Tax revenues derived through immanent domain. And since you were not able to come up with that rationale on your own, I suppose you must be another deputy looking to make the heard bigger so you are more effectively able to hide your inability to draw reasonable conclusions. Don’t worry, I am sure you still write a mean .610(1) ticket. Now go back to sleep until you get that next call.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Tax revenues derived through immanent domain. And since you were not able to come up with that rationale on your own, I suppose you must be another deputy looking to make the heard bigger so you are more effectively able to hide your inability to draw reasonable conclusions. Don’t worry, I am sure you still write a mean .610(1) ticket. Now go back to sleep until you get that next call.
    Jackass learn to spell before you try to sound intelligent. Key word "try". Its EMINENT DOMAIN...............not IMMANENT DOMAIN. Try Google next time.

Re: Boynton Beach PD Going Green

There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that we will be going green and it will be just a matter of time. As our other brother and sister city agencies start to go "green", you will see that others will follow. It has been talked about for as long as most of us have been on the job, but now the time has come because it comes down to dollars and just makes good sense. I can guarantee you that a little $34 million dollar discrepancy will not create any problems for them over there at PBSO, and it would be ignorant or moronic to think otherwise. The sheriff is awesome over there. Just look at how he defends his people and look how far he has taken the agency in the short amount of time that he has been in office over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that we will be going green and it will be just a matter of time. As our other brother and sister city agencies start to go "green", you will see that others will follow. It has been talked about for as long as most of us have been on the job, but now the time has come because it comes down to dollars and just makes good sense. I can guarantee you that a little $34 million dollar discrepancy will not create any problems for them over there at PBSO, and it would be ignorant or moronic to think otherwise. The sheriff is awesome over there. Just look at how he defends his people and look how far he has taken the agency in the short amount of time that he has been in office over there.

AMEN BROTHER!!!

The grass is not always greener with the green. Having worked for both agencies (BBPD and PBSO, currently employed at PBSO), I would go back to BBPD in a heartbeat with their new leadership. I left under the M. Gage rule, and I made the right choice at the time, however, I wish I would have stuck it out. PBSO is a lot more political, and a lot more bullshit to deal with. Under the new reign at BBPD, you are more able to be a cop. PBSO is not all it is cracked up to be unless you have perfected your d**k sucking skills.

If I was BBPD, DBPD, or Boca PD, I'd hold out as long as your budget allows.

Quote Originally Posted by Greener Grass (not always)
    The grass is not always greener with the green. Having worked for both agencies (BBPD and PBSO, currently employed at PBSO), I would go back to BBPD in a heartbeat with their new leadership. I left under the M. Gage rule, and I made the right choice at the time, however, I wish I would have stuck it out. PBSO is a lot more political, and a lot more bullshit to deal with. Under the new reign at BBPD, you are more able to be a cop. PBSO is not all it is cracked up to be unless you have perfected your d**k sucking skills.

If I was BBPD, DBPD, or Boca PD, I'd hold out as long as your budget allows.

THEN LEAVE!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast