12 hour shifts
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 hour shifts

12 hour shifts

good or bad? For or against? Pros and Cons?

We have gone down this road more then once. When are e getting them?

The sooner they came...The sooner I'd apply... 8's blow goats..I want my time off

Didn't they show that 4-day work weeks save money, gas, and staffing? Why is this being held up? How come it is always on the table and nothing ever gets done?

No way will 12's ever be done in B.S.O. This is NOT Pompano P.D. it is B.S.O.

LOSE YOUR SHOOTEM TASEM SAYING

Quote Originally Posted by dan1065cf
    The sooner they came...The sooner I'd apply... 8's blow goats..I want my time off
    Pass the corndogs..... :roll:

12's are coming to district 5 very soon we just voted in the district to try as an experiment for the rest of the agency. you should see it within the next week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by guest111
    12's are coming to district 5 very soon we just voted in the district to try as an experiment for the rest of the agency. you should see it within the next week or two.
    And the check is in the mail. :roll:

My buddy works in Pompano and he told me the Command Staff has two proposals on their desk and will make a decision on one by the end of the week. Its going to happen, its just a matter of when. For the old timers who are afraid of change or progress, RETIRE!!! Its a young mans world. If you dont like it blame the PBA, the only language they put in the contract was that were allowed to work alternative schedules and not which ones are approved. So its managements discretion and believe me its going to happen. Only the Sheriff can tell the Districts no and something tells me he doesnt want 1000 or more pissed off Deputies three months before the election.

Quote Originally Posted by guest111
    Pompano has been saying this for awhile and has voted on it several times (90%+ in favor of 12's) and nothing has happened.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast