pines unit issues fellow leo's family a utc - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: pines unit issues fellow leo's family a utc

Plato is right. This whole situation wouldn't even arise if people weren't acting stupid on the road. I know that its almost impossible to be driving now a days and not be in violation of some traffic law but still. As family members of LEO's you too have a responsibility to obey the laws and not rely on your LEO for justification of your actions. My position still stands though, professional courtesy is still warranted provided the person is respectful and presents proof that they are an immediate family member (husband,wife,daughter,son). F**k the my grandson's a LEO or my cousin's a LEO bulls**t. Immediate family members should be respected because they too make some of the same sacrifices we make everyday by allowing us to be put into harms way and being forced to deal with the stress of our commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by POPO4LIFE
    Ok, back to the subject. Professional courtesy is a must. You dont f**k your own brothers, we all understand that. But I've written plenty of UTC to those claiming to know officers. I cant tell you how many people have told me to give Javy a call "He's my bro" yea you and every other dirtbag at Iguana's. Or how many times someones claimed they know Dan D. The bottom line is when someone brings that type of information forward investigate it to the best of your ability and then act accordingly. Just like when you pull over a fellow officer, request his ID if he doesnt have it, investigate more. Dont di*k your brothers for the stats people.
    Well said!!! I don't know how many times I've pulled over an unmarked car from other cities only to be shown a badge or a radio with claims that they're currently working. Every single time I ask for their badge and i.d. card I get an attitude. HELLO!!! You're in an unmarked car, in plain clothes, you show me a badge (that only has a number on it), or a radio which both have been known to be stolen from Officers that (for whatever reason) leave them in their cars.
    Always check into who they claim to be.

Pines guys, you do work in "Club Pines" as it is known and unfortunately some of you are known for writing tickets to other LEO family members, but them what department doesn't "sometimes"? However, Lauderhill takes the cake as they have actually written LEOs themselves tickets!!

I dont believe in writing tickets to family members of leos,but sometimes its necessary, why should they get the right to speed, you know when they get in a signal 4 1 mile down the road your name will probably come out, oh yeah this officer, uhh officer (blank) is his name just let me go and he said that i wasnt speeding then it comes back on you, a speeder is a speeder no matter who they are, mother,brother,sister,uncle, and you know you get that girlfriends brothers wifes mothers father is a cop for miami dade sometimes too. It all depends on if the officer believes they should write the ticket, but just use a little "better" judgement when dealing with immediate family members of LEO's.

THE PUBLIC READS THIS TOO!!!!
    How is one of your wives or daughter better than mine? Please explain?
    The way I see it, if you are in Law Enforcement you should know better and not violate the traffic laws, not expect a "professional courtesy" just because you are related to an officer. This only creates the mentality that you "are above the law" which has caused such distinction and lack of respect for Officers. Keep it up, the public will only loose more respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The way I see it, if you are in Law Enforcement you should know better and not violate the traffic laws, not expect a "professional courtesy" just because you are related to an officer. This only creates the mentality that you "are above the law" which has caused such distinction and lack of respect for Officers. Keep it up, the public will only loose more respect!
    Doesn't anyone have an answer?

what is your question?

I "loose" respect when critics can't spell, and a "mentality" isn't a "distinction". Use smaller words and hit grammar check you tool, you'll look smarter.

I "loose" respect when critics can't spell, and a "mentality" isn't a "distinction". Use smaller words and hit grammar check you tool, you'll look smarter.
    I'm so sorry that I misspelled a few words, but when writing for kindergarden kids I did not want to use such big words!!!!
    I'm a tool? See this is the problem with you cops, you always have to insult someone and then when you get it back you think you don't deserve it. Why just because you have a little badge......

What we need is for everyone to get a video camera and records every cop out there constantly. Anytime a violation of the law is observed, it should be sent to the chief and city commissioners. Just like you have cameras on your cars!

Judging from your grammar skills and anger, I'd like to have a camera on you 24 hours a day. Ooops!!!! I'm sorry Mr. Liberal. Is that too much of "big brother" spying on you?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast