Best Details?

Thread: Best Details?

Best Details?

In Miami?

In Fort Lauderdale area?

In Tampa?

In Orlando?

In Fort Meyers?

I can tell you from many years of experience that the best place for a detail is at your house, laid up on the couch in your underwear, scratching your a-s-s, watching the tube all the time sipping your favorite beverage.

Totally awesome ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by BestDetails
    I can tell you from many years of experience that the best place for a detail is at your house, laid up on the couch in your underwear, scratching your a-s-s, watching the tube all the time sipping your favorite beverage.

Totally awesome ! ! !

:shock: :shock:

:?:

Quote Originally Posted by BestDetails

Totally awesome ! ! !
    Put the portable radio on the charger plug in your lap top to watch for calls and kick back and watch tv.(saving gas this way) Can't sip my favorite beverage while 10-08. It was great before the computers. I remember on mids falling asleep and waking up 2 hours after my shift was over and taking a 10-42. Can't do that now.

I take it the car's don't have GPS on them... So da bossman can see where u sleep....haha