Freeman in the News Again - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: Freeman in the News Again

Quote Originally Posted by chupa cabra
    blah, blah, blah, blah, freeman....blah, blah, freeman.....who cares?! Let's own up to HIS indiscretions that hurt the image of this agency, vow to correct it, and move on. This agency is far better off without him. He can be someone else's headache now....
    Why do you want the Freeman issue to die? Are you hiding something? If you don't want to read about it don't. You can put a band around the other arm, that would be a good use of your time. :devil:

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Why do you want the Freeman issue to die? Are you hiding something? If you don't want to read about it don't. You can put a band around the other arm, that would be a good use of your time. :devil:[/quote]

Yes I too would like to see the Freeman issue die. Why? because It's not like we lost an asset to the agency, and a good deputy was screwed or railroaded....we lost an unprofessional, useless, egghead. So, to continue to give this fool "press" time gives him more credit than he derserves....I would like to treat this the way we do with gang members....let's not give him any more notoriety. Does this make sense to you??

Quote Originally Posted by no peaky panny
    Why do you want the Freeman issue to die? Are you hiding something? If you don't want to read about it don't. You can put a band around the other arm, that would be a good use of your time. :devil:

Yes I too would like to see the Freeman issue die. Why? because It's not like we lost an asset to the agency, and a good deputy was screwed or railroaded....we lost an unprofessional, useless, egghead. So, to continue to give this fool "press" time gives him more credit than he derserves....I would like to treat this the way we do with gang members....let's not give him any more notoriety. Does this make sense to you??[/quote]

NOT UNTIL THE TRUTH COMES OUT AND EVERYONE GETS WHAT THEY DESERVE. THEY CAN SCREW THE RANK AND FILE BUT WHEN ONE OF THEM GETS MUDDIED IT GOES UNPUNISHED TIME FOR "AN EYE FOR AN EYE"
    This is not over time will show I am right.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

blah blah blah....blah....Freeman blah blah.....coverup....blah blah....

The alleged victim does not want to pursue anything. So what can the "lynch mob" at the CCSO do?.....nothing. That idiot found a loophole and "hoodwinked" the Sheriff...it's a done deal. get over it and move on. Like I said before, it was no great loss, and no one other than that pinhead lost his/her job. We are FAR better off without that self loving righteous egotistical idiot. :evil:

This post was edited by Mod 167 due to lack of proof or evidence.

Mod 167

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Angelangel, please stop posting hearsay information about this or any other subject. Unless you are the victim in this case with CF, then please refrain from posting what you to believe are the facts. If you have spoken to the victim then you would know that she does not want anyone to bring up any information about her or the case on this forum. The information that you continue to bring up leads me to believe that you know nothing about this case except what you have heard from others, also known as third party information or hearsay.

It would have benefited you greatly to look up the statute of limitations in Florida for civil cases. What you posted was not even close. But since I am a nice moderator, here they are:

Personal Injury: 4 years.
    Fraud: 4 years.
    Libel / Slander / Defamation: 2 years.
    Injury to Personal Property: 4 years.
    Product Liability: 4 years.
    contracts: Written, 5 years; Oral, 4 years. Actions for specific performance must be commenced within one year.

For Florida Criminal cases look up Florida Statutes, Section 775.15 Time limitations; general time limitations; exceptions. (The statute is too long for me to post here)

Mod 167

Mod,
    I do have the information. However, as far as I can find, PDF and TIFF files are not able to be posted on this board. I have no clue why you posted the libel/slander statutes. What's wrong, are you scared? You let people personally attack one another and don't do anything which is a violation of terms, but let someone post information predicated on the facts and against "your" side and you remove it. On your own Web site you refuse to post things that are damaging to "your side." I imagine this post, too will be deleted, but that's OK. I know what the facts are and I believe you do to, that's why you keep removing certain things. You know I have the documents. If I didn't then I wouldn't state stuff as facts. You sir, in my opinion, should not be a Mod because of who you are. You are one-sided and do not like the facts out there. We can keep this in public if you would like. You are doing things that are uncalled for. So, I guess you are really really concerned about the facts coming out. And, as a matter of fact, I have not spoken to the victim. I let the documents speak for themselves. I do know the documents in her sworn statement during a PRB, yes, she was told it was a PRB at first, then in the same document the interviewer JW changed his mind and said it wasn't, she said she wanted to wait. Then the alleged suspect was called in, also documented (I'll e-mail the documents to you so you have the FACTS) and allowed to resign. Delete away. Like I said, you are against anyone who brings FACTS out. If you know of a way to post PDF or TIFF files, let me know. I'll post away.

MotherNature/AngelAngel...4 days left...then you'll be just a bitter person without a reason to blog here.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Talking Re: Freeman in the News Again

Angelangel,

Just because you do not get your way or I do not agree with the way you interpret the rules of this forum does not mean that I am one sided. You have brought your complaints, on numerous occasions, to the attention of Mod 1, in which he too, has gone above and beyond in trying to explain to you the rules of this forum or my job as the moderator for this board.

It is not the responsibility of Leoaffairs to be the pulpit for your sermon of all the injustices you believe to be true at the CCSO. The sole purpose of this board is to provide a platform which will allow open lines of communications to discuss items of interest, in a positive manner, among its members.

The CF saga has been talked and written about to the point that there really is nothing left that can be said or written without repeating the facts and opinions. You continue to make this a topic of discussion not because there is something new to relate but only to fulfill your political motives; this I will not allow you or anyone else to do.

Regarding the documentation that you claim to have is of no concern to me as a moderator for this board. FDLE has investigated the entire events, per the request of Sheriff Hunter, and THEY, not anyone else, closed the case! End of story. If you feel there is an injustice out there then take it up with FDLE but do not continue to disrupt our board or question the rules of this website.

This is a private website with rules to follow; we are not obligated to serve your desires. Find another medium to perpetuate your political motives or failure to comply will result with my formal request to Mod 1 to have you banned.

And for the record, the only “Side” I have is to the owners and administrators of Leoaffairs.com (Yup that makes me a “company” man)

Mod 167

Can you teach me the Mod167 armbar?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast