Ortino FHP docs
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ortino FHP docs

Ortino FHP docs

http://www.colliercitizens4integrity.or ... inobio.htm

regardless of who made the site and for what reason (I can guess), the fact remains that if you click on "FHP docs" you will get the memo detailing why the FHP felt Ortino should not be re-hired after being fired. What a crybaby. Check it out for yourselves. It is what it is.

I wonder if the Naples Daily News will print it.

You guest right who made the site. The site is misleading to the public. You'd think they would have all races on the site. The school board is a big race this year. Jake Walker is the one pushing this wesite at the debates this week. Maybe we should post his PBR file on the site. This site is about integrity? Look at some of these at the CCSO pushing this site on people.

Well, I know JW and can tell you that there has never been an accusation in his PRB file in reference to him lying (that I know of) so I fail to see your integrity issue. The fact remains that victor failed to perform above the minimum level required at FHP and threw a tantrum when he returned his gear.

When JW runs for Sheriff, maybe you can put your site up.

What

Why dont you print the REST of the story. This is typical o fthe CCSO to not print or publish all of the information. This is also how you make cases? You need to be replaced.

Re: What

Quote Originally Posted by fhp docs
    Why dont you print the REST of the story. This is typical o fthe CCSO to not print or publish all of the information. This is also how you make cases? You need to be replaced.
    Please. fill me in on the rest of the story. Also, include a copy of supporting documentation. And yes, this is how I handle my cases; use of official documentation and eyewitness accounts. I din't even read "Karate do"!

fhp docs

Based upon my reading of entire case, you've left a lot of it out. If you;re going to spout, spout the truth, or is it not in you to do so? I doubt very seriously if you'd understand KarateDo. Its way to deep for gents like you. Its also a way of life you'd probably not understand, its too honest and true to form.

If JW ever runs for sheriff then his prb file will be fair game. When you enter the public election arena as a candidate and make claims about your experience and about the performance of a well respected agency, you should expect for your experience and your claims to be checked.

Yawn...Once again, what IS the other side of the Ortino FHP story then??? You keep telling me there is one, so where is it?

Re: fhp docs

Quote Originally Posted by guest6
    Based upon my reading of entire case, you've left a lot of it out. If you;re going to spout, spout the truth, or is it not in you to do so? I doubt very seriously if you'd understand KarateDo. Its way to deep for gents like you. Its also a way of life you'd probably not understand, its too honest and true to form.
    I'm sure its a real deep read...DC or Marvel?

V.O. is not qualified & the other idiot is a well an idiot.... K.R. may not be perfect but he brings pleanty of experience and I believe some good changes... D.H. has done well & this County is above the rest! But 25 years the pot needs to be changed and some get too comfortable in their position... That said good luck K.R :!:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast