RIP OCSO DEPUTY - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RIP OCSO DEPUTY

Pensacola PD

God bless you my brother. Rest in Peace and look over your fellow Law Enforcement Officers as they go about their daily lives. Thank you for your sacrifice to your community. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Ofc. David Huhn # 210
    Pensacola Police Department

Our sincere condolences to the family, both OCSO and blood, of this fallen deputy.

Mike Williams
    Collier County SO

Deputy Sheriff Anthony Forgione

My condolences to the Forgione family, for their loss of a Husband, Father, and wonderful role model. I read the many post's on ODMP on Deputy Sheriff Anthony Forgione , they were beautiful.

This is such a senseless tragedy!!

My prayers and thoughts are with the Forgione family and The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office,Florida in this time of grieving.

God Bless You All,

MOD 508

Here is a letter written a very long time ago to a Mrs. Bixby, who lost her sons during the Civil War.

Executive Mansion,
    Washington, Nov. 21, 1864.

"Dear Madam,

I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,

Abraham Lincoln
    "

To Mrs. Anthony Forgione and tony's family, Sheriff Charlie Morris and the rest of the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office, May God strenghten you during this very sad time. Tony, rest easy old friend. Look over us with a steady sword for we wil meet again.

God Bless the family of Tony and his LEO family of OCSO. May God be with all you during this hard time. Roman Jackson

Fallen Deputy

My prayers go out to all of you at OCSO. Please know that all of the officers with Crestview PD feel your loss. Most of us here knew Tony. From our SWAT team and all of the men and women here, we are trulely heartbroken for the loss of a brother. Tony, may God keep you and your family with him.

Lt Joseph Floyd
    Crestview PD SWAT

May God be with the Forgione family and the OCSO during this time of grief and struggle.

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (KJV)

Deputy Forgione, rest in peace, you have done your service well on this earth.

Lt. Barry Overstreet
    Manatee County Sheriff's Office

See you again brother

So long brother, I hope we meet again. You will never be forgotten.

Re: RIP OCSO DEPUTY

Just wanted to drop in to let Tony and his family know, he's still in our thought's and they are in our prayers.
    Be safe brothers.....

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: RIP OCSO DEPUTY

I have temporarily locked this thread. There were numerous posters accidentally posting on this thread, when they meant to post on the RIP Dep York & Dep Lopez thread.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234