Not 1, But 2 Cowboy Hats! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by guest15
    it you think this outfit is sinking and all you can do is complain then leave, pack your sorry good for nothing, do nothing ass up and leave.
    we don't want you or need you.
    This is part of why our agency is sinking. Instead of working towards making improvements, we simply attack the ones that speak of the short comings. This did not work for the old GFC and it will not work with FWC. This comments only serve to make things even worse. People that make these types of comments are a big part of the problem. What would happen if the officers DID leave? Some of our very best officers have valid arguments about the condition of the agency.
    get real, who in the he** would miss you anyway?

If you think improving the agency with cowboy hats is an advancement, then maybe you should go out west too. It is an embarrassment! The colonel has a hat fetish: An Australian Tilley hat, and now two cowboy hats. Un-******* believable.

The australian tilly hat would look even worse than a cowboy hat in a class b uniform.

I just saw the video about our new identity. They want are feed back every step of the way. GET RIDE OF THE COWBOY HATS. It is very clear that nobody wants them. We are going to look like complete fools.

Somebody in this agency is going to look alot like the Pat character on SNL with that hat.

Quote Originally Posted by guest7685
    I just saw the video about our new identity. They want are feed back every step of the way. GET RIDE OF THE COWBOY HATS. It is very clear that nobody wants them. We are going to look like complete fools.
    I may not like the cowboy hats but you appear to use the word "nobody" very quicky. You may be better served to say "I" or "people I have spoken to". I for one do not presume to know what other officers want. I believe I know what other officers prefer that I have spoken to but I personnaly am not in a position to speak for every officer in the agency. Just food for thought.

Thanks for the lesson in proper writing. :roll: Idiot

Instead of another lesson in proper grammer, I'll simply let you know how the people I have spoken to feel about the new hat.
    My family actually thought I was kidding with them. They laughed out loud when I put it on. My kids wanted to take a picture, I refussed.
    My five co workers all agree the hat makes us look like a joke.
    We discussed the new hat and our short shorts.
    I do not want to blame anyone for the hat mistake. I only hope that it will quickly be resolved. It may actually take someone in Tally to step in and call the hats back. The first time Ken H. takes a look at us in the hats he may make the call. Till then......"gitty up"

My friend I hope you are right,but I doubt that you are. These Hats are staying. I can't believe that Ken Haddad has not seen the hat. You also have to look at the fact that his mainfocus is going to be on the long haired hippie's we call biologist. I must say, I am surprised that they are not wearing the hat, they must not know that we have them. I look at this way , its just a hat,we don't have to wear it. I know that is going to draw comments about it's people like me that drink the coolaid. But think about it, What da## difference does it really make? I don't like the hat, but it is what it is. Since I started with state, I have worn four different patches and three different badges. The job stayed the same. Some people say change is good, I am not one of them. I just got used to it. Just look back in the past,not to long ago. everyone was complaing about the seal,including me, now it seems like everyone is defending it. Atleast some thing is being done. I agree that the hat does not belong in florida, but the old dress hat looked like something out of a boy hardee cartoon,but when it was worn it was worn with pride. We wanted something to make us stand out,well we got it. Stick around long enough and you will see it change again. I am getting a pretty good collection of badges.

I will get my first reprimand before I ever wear that god awful thing or seen in public wearing it!! Blue flu when ever we are mandated to wear it!
    Go ahead and walk around the capital building wearing that hat, at least you will get noticed, but not for the right reasons. Tallahassee command staff should be embarrassed with their leadership or lack of!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast