Lets pray for a hero - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Our hearts go out to Officer Widman's family and his firends at the F.M.P.D.

R.I.P. You have earned your place in heaven.

As often as you see this site being used to complain and bash each other senselessly and something like this happens and reminds us that beyond all the bullcrap we put up each day how quickly it can end. We should realize that when it comes down to it we are all we got.

My family's prayers are with you, your family and those you worked closely with especially your shift that was there to witness this first hand.

Thanks to those who took this dirtbag out so he can't hurt any of us again.

God bless

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    My thoughts and prayers are with Officer Widman's family. Also to all the officers of FMPD.

Just another reminder of how we all need to stick together.

Mod 43

Our condolences from the Big Bend area of Florida. May Off. Widman Rest in Peace. May God watch over his wife and children.

We are all brothers and sisters in uniform, not matter what patch or badge we wear. Let's all help keep each other safe.

Condolences to the Widman Family, and to my Brothers and Sisters in the FMPD.

Collier County S.O grieves with you.

Condolences

My deepest sympathies to Ofc. Widman's family and to all at FMPD. All of you will be in our thoughts.

- Steve Long

My condolences to Officer Widman's family and his extended family in law enforcement. Although it's difficult right now take comfort in knowing he is now at peace with our Lord and Savior. Rest in Peace Officer Widman.
    Retired Miami Police Officer now living in Winston-Salem, NC.

There are no words that are truly adequate right now. Please accept my condolences for your loss. I pray for the officers wife and children. God bless.

Charlotte CO SO

I did my college internship in 94 at FMPD, and was very shocked and upset when my brother (Who lives in F.M.), told me the devasting news. My thought's and prayer's are going out to F.M.P.D and Officer Widman's family.

Gods Speed

May God be with Officer Widman's family, and all of the fine Officers at FMPD.

Previously FMPD #294

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast