Is too late to apply before the change over?

Is too late to apply before the change over?

Hey guys, i recently moved here from NYC and just got my FL certification. I'm thinking about applying to Lake Worth, my question is. Is it a waist of time because of the merge thats supposed to happen with the SO or should i go ahead and apply anyway. I'm FL certified with prior experience in LE so all i need is to get on board and do the FTO. Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks and stay safe.

Re: Is too late to apply before the change over?

Quote Originally Posted by FL50
    Hey guys, i recently moved here from NYC and just got my FL certification. I'm thinking about applying to Lake Worth, my question is. Is it a waist of time because of the merge thats supposed to happen with the SO or should i go ahead and apply anyway. I'm FL certified with prior experience in LE so all i need is to get on board and do the FTO. Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks and stay safe.
    You should know something tomorrow, 7/18.

Re: Is too late to apply before the change over?

Quote Originally Posted by FL50

Thanks and stay safe.
    Don't base applying places on what may or may not happen. Just fill out the app and hand it in. All the apps are pretty much the same anyways so you might as well.