Sgt. Gooch - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Gooch

Answer

Sergeant

Gooch is an animal, plain and simple. He treats people like crap.

Have you seen his fur?

We need to shave his back so that all bald men can have some hair.

I saw this Miami Police sergeant by the name of Gutierrez working what appeared to be a side job at the Flagler flea market at 37 ave, on a Saturday and I was totally embarrassed in the manner this supervisor displayed his uniform and himself in public . For starters he had an overgrown mustache below his chin that reminded me of a biker wannabe and not an officer of the law. Then he had his police uniform shirt wrinkled and messy with the top bottom opened and his chest hairs portruding and on display, absolutely a disgusting site. Finally, he was wearing what appeared to be a worn out web gun holster and belt with a huge cigar hanging out of his shirt pocket. If this is the same hairy guy, it was a shameful display a police uniform that many have sacrificed so much for.

Lt. Oliva monitor that fat ass!

Oliva will put his tail between his legs and run Gooch will F him up

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Oliva will put his tail between his legs and run Gooch will F him up
    That's true remember what the Gooch did to Arnold Jackson.

I saw this Miami Police sergeant by the name of Gutierrez working what appeared to be a side job at the Flagler flea market at 37 ave, on a Saturday and I was totally embarrassed in the manner this supervisor displayed his uniform and himself in public . For starters he had an overgrown mustache below his chin that reminded me of a biker wannabe and not an officer of the law. Then he had his police uniform shirt wrinkled and messy with the top bottom opened and his chest hairs portruding and on display, absolutely a disgusting site. Finally, he was wearing what appeared to be a worn out web gun holster and belt with a huge cigar hanging out of his shirt pocket. If this is the same hairy guy, it was a shameful display a police uniform that many have sacrificed so much for.

If the above comments are true:
    Gooch belongs to the "Mas-n-" group at MPD and is also part of the FOP Board so he holds a golden ticket, the administration cant touch him. Lt. Oliva Can't and won't do anything. Actually nobody has done anything to address turd.

I don't think that more people love this guy than hate him. From what I have been reading on this site not one person has posted one positive thing about this guy and if you look at all the other post there is always one person who will say something positive to defend another. Not for this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to do some Soul searching, really quick and change there ways because there not making any progress. Buy the way, I hope your not shaming the police uniform at your offduty like that poster stated. FOP, please remove this guy from the FOP Board and Pesion Board and stop filling are union with these type of individuals. Lets vote all these guys out come November.

Why don't you put your name you COWARD.

Gooch has done alot for cops. He is one of the few that speaks against the administration when they hammer on the little guy. He has also put together fundraisers to help Officers in their time of need.

You obviously have no balls coward.

P.S. Potbelly is #1 in all of LEO AFFAIRS. Scary isn't it?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast