Harrison - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Harrison

Re: Harrison

Nope! I am one of the breed who gets tired of all the negative shizzat on this site. Personally I just don't see a need to bring up ancient history. There is enough going on in the present and no need to worry about 20 years ago and people that hardly anyone currently working for the agency has even heard of.

Kudos to those who came before.

Be safe and take care to all those working with me today.

Quote Originally Posted by who cares?
    Nope! I am one of the breed who gets tired of all the negative shizzat on this site. Personally I just don't see a need to bring up ancient history. There is enough going on in the present and no need to worry about 20 years ago and people that hardly anyone currently working for the agency has even heard of.

I agree that ancient history does nothing for most but remember this... Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Just remember if you upset Billy or he thinks you may have done something he will find a way to get you fired. :evil: Billy is a self centered egomaniac who lives by his own standards. Do not trust anything he says!!!!

[quote=Not a billy fan]
    Quote Originally Posted by "who cares?":2589c6vk

I agree that ancient history does nothing for most but remember this... Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Just remember if you upset Billy or he thinks you may have done something he will find a way to get you fired. :evil: Billy is a self centered egomaniac who lives by his own standards. Do not trust anything he says!!!![/quote:2589c6vk]

Well said, not a billy fan. Its funny to me that there are many ancient traning films still out there of a cop being killed that everyone views in hopes of learning from the incident that just maybe it wont happen to you. Its really simple learn from the movie or continue your same ole routine ways and sooner or later it will catch up with you in deadly way.

However when it comes to trying to get the rookie officers to pay attention to what has happened in the past from older officers, no one wants to listen to you, they just call you grumpy and burned out. If had one dollar for every officer ive seen come to this department with a "gonna change the world" attitude ide be very rich. Remember this one thing billy WAS THE SAME IN THE PAST, STILL THAT WAY TODAY AND HE HAS NO PLANS ON CHANGING ANYTIME SOON!!!!! He is surrency made over, those of you who worked under him will agree with what im about to say. So many officers seek refuge in the chiefs open door policy, surrency had one and so does billy. You will have a problem or a concern that is really bothering you, it will weigh you down, you will have knots in your stomach. And finally you will get up the nerve to go see him. You will spill you heart and soul out to him and in less than 10 minutes he will have you feeling like your on cloud nine. PORBLEM SOLVED, YOU WILL NOTICE A CHANGE SOON. You will leave his office feeling stupid for beating yourself up saying that was the simplest thing ive ever done. By the time you return to your car he will have the person in charge or your problem called in and tell him its working turn the heat up a little on this cry baby.

I lived this very experience, im speaking from knowledge not rumors. Our squad had jt simms for a supervisor, for all of you who dont know him he was the biggest ass, next to billy that ever lived. It was very bad, officers were calling in sick on a daily basis just not to work under him. Finally the entire squad got up the nerve and went and seen billy on our next day off. He listened to each and everyone one of us, even had borders sit in on the meeting. He sighed for a few moments and then came the news everyone wanted to hear. Officers, I had no idea this was going on, these are different days now, im in charge and I dont want officers coming to work with knots tied in their stomach. This job is stressful enough and your safety is my main concern. Yall need to be doing police work feeling good about yourselves and not fearing the wrath of such a supervisor and so on and so on he went. Finally he said your problems are solved, you will see an major change on yalls next day back. We all left there wanting to go get drunk and celebrate. When we returned to work we noticed a big change, jt was not sitting in the supervisors chair, wilson was. Roll call started with him sitting there spiting and spudering like he always did not having a clue what he was doing but he tried to make us think he did. Next it turned into an ass chewing, we were all dumbfounded. In less than a week he had all of us considering suicide. He made jt look like an angel. Take it for what its worth folks, billy has always been an ass is still an ass and will always be an ass. The choice is yours take note and believe or learn the hard way.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a billy fan
    Quote Originally Posted by "who cares?":1tc6tqvb

I agree that ancient history does nothing for most but remember this... Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Just remember if you upset Billy or he thinks you may have done something he will find a way to get you fired. :evil: Billy is a self centered egomaniac who lives by his own standards. Do not trust anything he says!!!!
    Well said, not a billy fan. Its funny to me that there are many ancient traning films still out there of a cop being killed that everyone views in hopes of learning from the incident that just maybe it wont happen to you. Its really simple learn from the movie or continue your same ole routine ways and sooner or later it will catch up with you in deadly way.

However when it comes to trying to get the rookie officers to pay attention to what has happened in the past from older officers, no one wants to listen to you, they just call you grumpy and burned out. If had one dollar for every officer ive seen come to this department with a "gonna change the world" attitude ide be very rich. Remember this one thing billy WAS THE SAME IN THE PAST, STILL THAT WAY TODAY AND HE HAS NO PLANS ON CHANGING ANYTIME SOON!!!!! He is surrency made over, those of you who worked under him will agree with what im about to say. So many officers seek refuge in the chiefs open door policy, surrency had one and so does billy. You will have a problem or a concern that is really bothering you, it will weigh you down, you will have knots in your stomach. And finally you will get up the nerve to go see him. You will spill you heart and soul out to him and in less than 10 minutes he will have you feeling like your on cloud nine. PORBLEM SOLVED, YOU WILL NOTICE A CHANGE SOON. You will leave his office feeling stupid for beating yourself up saying that was the simplest thing ive ever done. By the time you return to your car he will have the person in charge or your problem called in and tell him its working turn the heat up a little on this cry baby.

I lived this very experience, im speaking from knowledge not rumors. Our squad had jt simms for a supervisor, for all of you who dont know him he was the biggest ass, next to billy that ever lived. It was very bad, officers were calling in sick on a daily basis just not to work under him. Finally the entire squad got up the nerve and went and seen billy on our next day off. He listened to each and everyone one of us, even had borders sit in on the meeting. He sighed for a few moments and then came the news everyone wanted to hear. Officers, I had no idea this was going on, these are different days now, im in charge and I dont want officers coming to work with knots tied in their stomach. This job is stressful enough and your safety is my main concern. Yall need to be doing police work feeling good about yourselves and not fearing the wrath of such a supervisor and so on and so on he went. Finally he said your problems are solved, you will see an major change on yalls next day back. We all left there wanting to go get drunk and celebrate. When we returned to work we noticed a big change, jt was not sitting in the supervisors chair, wilson was. Roll call started with him sitting there spiting and spudering like he always did not having a clue what he was doing but he tried to make us think he did. Next it turned into an ass chewing, we were all dumbfounded. In less than a week he had all of us considering suicide. He made jt look like an angel. Take it for what its worth folks, billy has always been an ass is still an ass and will always be an ass. The choice is yours take note and believe or learn the hard way.[/quote:1tc6tqvb]
    I cant believe you, you ignorant and ungrateful sunuva*****! If you have such a danm problem with "billy" then maybe you should ask to meet him offduty and out of uniform so you can voice your "stomach tied in knots" kinda problems. Sign a piece of paper agreeing not to press charges and then take your best shot at "billy". I'm guessing you won't. You're scared. I can read it and smell it in your limp-wristed writing style.
    You make the real cops sick with the way you hide like a coward and throw stones like a sick freakshow jerk.

I guess he is suggesting Billy is a bad azz and to meet him in the parking lot. LOL.. :lol: Sorry could not help myself. I am so sorry you have to work for Billy and his minions. Borders is the biggest liar to ever hit the planet and kisses Billy's azz more than he does his wife's. Who ever flambayed is needs to wake up and get a life. The days of meeting in the parking lot are ancient history. To be perfectly honest with you I hate to see PCPD run by such a person as Billy and hate you have to put up with his BS but that is the way of life sometimes. PCPD is never going to change or get better as long as Billy and his minions are there. Just remember you do not work at the will of the city you work at the will of Billy. :roll: I have to admit my vendetta against Billy is personal and one day I will get my pound of flesh.... Until then this is my forum for venting. Peace out and stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a billy fan
    I guess he is suggesting Billy is a bad azz and to meet him in the parking lot. LOL.. :lol: Sorry could not help myself. I am so sorry you have to work for Billy and his minions. Borders is the biggest liar to ever hit the planet and kisses Billy's azz more than he does his wife's. Who ever flambayed is needs to wake up and get a life. The days of meeting in the parking lot are ancient history. To be perfectly honest with you I hate to see PCPD run by such a person as Billy and hate you have to put up with his BS but that is the way of life sometimes. PCPD is never going to change or get better as long as Billy and his minions are there. Just remember you do not work at the will of the city you work at the will of Billy. :roll: I have to admit my vendetta against Billy is personal and one day I will get my pound of flesh.... Until then this is my forum for venting. Peace out and stay safe.
    Sounds like you are either jealous of "Billy" or secretly intimidated.

[quote=Break your Grill]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Not a billy fan":zsg2y8x5
    Sounds like you are either jealous of "Billy" or secretly intimidated.[/quote:zsg2y8x5]

Thats a nice try Chiefy Boy, There is no one jealous of you! I can not think of anyone that would want to be like you! Intimidation is one of your specialties so you think, however I hate to rain on your parade but you don't intimidate me what-so-ever, as to others thats up to them. :evil:

He was NOT set up......I know him also!

Well you know where my office is so step up. I'll give you 2 free punches, and if you think your man enough to try a third, I'll drop your ungrateful azz like a sack of feed at Southside!

Quote Originally Posted by Break your grill
    Well you know where my office is so step up. I'll give you 2 free punches, and if you think your man enough to try a third, I'll drop your ungrateful azz like a sack of feed at Southside!
    Ohh no Im begining to shake in my boots......There would not be a reason for me to need a third punch because Ide only need one and your azz would be out like a light mr. hotshot. Did you even take the time to consider who just might take you up on that. If Chuck Norris were to walk in your office and said Im here for the challenge, would you still gize him two shots, I did'nt think so, you might ought to know who your dealing with before you open yourself up for a serious azz whooping. Besides all the smoke blowing, Im not that childest and second that sounds real professional coming from the leader!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast