Harrison - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Harrison

Re: Harrison

For as thorough a background process Plant City has, your Dept sure does hire a bunch of morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    For as thorough a background process Plant City has, your Dept sure does hire a bunch of morons.
    There has never been a more valid statement than that!! There again this all goes back to the moron that does the hiring. There was a time in the past that the chief put out to everyone that if someone sends him a applicant and he hires him/her that person who sent the applicant would get 12 hours of free comp time to use however they like. Several people did just as such only to have the chief come back to them saying things how dare you send me such a dumb ass, I would not have hired that applicant to take out the trash. The funny thing is, that dumb ass goes and gets hired at another department and the next thing you hear is that dumb ass made Sgt. in two years and then Lt. in a few years more. The chief would make himself look like a moron by saying to us all the time I don't hire trash, I only hire the best. Well need I say more. :devil:

Any word on who is taking on the Captain position at Plant City PD?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest0004
    Any word on who is taking on the Captain position at Plant City PD?
    Don't we have two Capt's positions open? I hear were going to have someone special.

[quote=former pcpdofcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Not a billy fan":1fohwf6b
    Joey and Rick were both cleared by review boards and still could not get their jobs back because of the "at will" law. Both fired because of Billy Bob and his minions.
    One of the big differences between the two was Rick actually did what he was accused of. If he had been rehired, there isn't a single officer on the street who would have willingly worked for him.[/quote:1fohwf6b]

I happened to know Rick when he was working at PCPD and know he was set up. He was actually cleared of all charges!!! I do however ask the question as to how you know he actually did what he was accused of????? I suppose you were there when it happened?

[quote=Not a billy fan][quote="former pcpdofcr":xo9as2op]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Not a billy fan":xo9as2op
    Joey and Rick were both cleared by review boards and still could not get their jobs back because of the "at will" law. Both fired because of Billy Bob and his minions.
    One of the big differences between the two was Rick actually did what he was accused of. If he had been rehired, there isn't a single officer on the street who would have willingly worked for him.[/quote:xo9as2op]

I happened to know Rick when he was working at PCPD and know he was set up. He was actually cleared of all charges!!! I do however ask the question as to how you know he actually did what he was accused of????? I suppose you were there when it happened?[/quote:xo9as2op]

I was on Rick's shift prior to and at the time this happened. No one set him up. I saw him at different times talking to some of the hookers and he seemed very friendly to them. The accusations didn't surprise me. At the time he was suspended, there were other investigations being conducted on him for violations of department policies (transporting family members in the patrol car for personal reasons, etc).

Rick was not well liked while he was on the department, not as a detective or as a sergeant. He treated the officers badly. If you were a friend of his at the time, you were one of the few. If he has changed since he joined Corrections, then I am glad to hear of it.

is there a reason why we are discussing/arguing about things that happened when most of our officers were still in diapers?

Rick works for corrections now? Aint seen him in long time. I agree he could be an azz at times but I worked with him as a Det and he was good. I hated to see him done wrong like he was but I guess it worked out for him. If he works in corrections they must have done a background check on him. So I guess they thought he was ok. I would have worked with him again. And BTW hookers are great sources of info cause dey see everythin. Peace out.

Who is Harrison and what happened to him?

If the original poster in this thread is right, sounds like this dude got hosed.

Quote Originally Posted by who cares?
    is there a reason why we are discussing/arguing about things that happened when most of our officers were still in diapers?
    You must be one of the new breed types who doesnt respect the people who paved the way for you.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast