Show some suport - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

And the same will come to you for enjoying his heartbreak!

Shame on you!

Lets be clear, I take NO JOY in the troubles of others and continue to pray for them and their families. I will still lay down my life without delay to protect them if called upon to do so. BUT I feel betrayed when we turn on our own and have to voice my anger outloud in the hopes it will change things for the better in the future.

My point is this, we all have a difficult time gettig along with eachother sometimes while at work and rely on the strength of our brothers and sisters to show compassion when we are difficult. Why didnt that happen.
    There should be a better way to get thru this type of situation.
    It only brings sadness for ALL involved as whats happeneing now

If you wrote that post above, it smacks of JOY and SMUGGNESS, dont try to back out now!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    If you wrote that post above, it smacks of JOY and SMUGGNESS, dont try to back out now!
    There is NO WAY someone from LHPD wrote that quote (LS).

Hey SV hope to see you back soon, the City just isn't the same without up motoring around our streets. Hope the truth comes out and you get back soon.

That goes for GS & UT also.

Hurry back guys..

I miss hearing SV on the radio. He truly makes the traffic unit.

GS, Hang in there and see you soon!!

UT, ummm, dang did they screw you. Never heard anything like this happening anywhere else in the world (i checked...lolo). See you soon too!!!!!

sorry that you guys fell victim to the LAUDERHILL POLICE DEPARTMENT.....

Just think guys, when you get back, you'll get to hangout with LT. FORBES :shock:

They need to get SV back on his motor... I think the bad driving citizens of Lauderhill have had theyre free ride long enough. For real, the traffic unit has been on vacation since you been gone. DKorn. has been pretending to do work as usually...lazy punk! Same with TP just following DKOrn like a puppy. DS has been doing the usual 3 and 4 investigations while the ticket submittal has gone way down. With SV gone, whos going to make traffic win awards?

UT, the city is wasting money keeping you out. they crazy or retarted. You are forced to sit at home while drunks drive around for free until they leave Lauderhill and hopefully get 15ed by a city who cares to stop drunks from driving. Our police department supports drunk driving and bad driving to.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    UT, the city is wasting money keeping you out. they crazy or retarted. You are forced to sit at home while drunks drive around for free until they leave Lauderhill and hopefully get 15ed by a city who cares to stop drunks from driving. Our police department supports drunk driving and bad driving to.
    I would love to read one of your reports. What a mess. 15ed? Whats that? Bad driving to? How about, bad driving too By the way you write, i'm thinking that your not an actual police officer. At least I hope not.

Our trafic units always been a joke with the exception of SV. TP was only a cop for a little over a year before he made traffic. Kinda happy that he made the unit because he was uselss on the road and was terrified of our residents. Duke writes his 5 tickets a month and pretends to look busy but is to dumb to fool everyone. DS is DS. SV is what makes this unit a unit. He loves his job and is darn good at it. I cant wait til he gets back so that idiots that drive like idiots actually get cited. TP - gargle some mouthwash

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast