Fop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fop

Fop

We need to meet with the FOP, and see what they have to offer.

ummmm No we dont, or, how about you go ahead. We need to wait and see how this plays out. This is the most the PBA has ever done for us. I dont care about the money crunch bs. For years we did nothing, now we are doing something, something that has to be done. If you want to do anything vote to get rid of the Chief, he is the only one not doing anything. Our reps are doing everything they can, and now the PBA is doing all they can. Plus the board members are not going to listen now that FOP is here. They dont listen to anyone. We must focus on getting rid of those holding positions that are not pro police!

-This year is going to be a tough one, there is a hiring freeze and we are down Officers. Our work load is going to increase. Its a shame the Chief lets this happen. At FAU their police budget went untouched, because they understand the importance of the police on campus. PBA is trying to deliver that message, while the Chief does what?

THE PBA ARE IDIOTS JUST LIKE YOU THAT IS WHY YOU CANT SEE THE HARM THEY ARE DOING.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    THE PBA ARE IDIOTS JUST LIKE YOU THAT IS WHY YOU CANT SEE THE HARM THEY ARE DOING.
    WHAT HARM???? WHAT HARM ARE THEY DOING???????????????????? Back your statement up with facts! I want concrete evidence that their acts are causing harm!! If you have an opinion thats fine and dandy. But you are wrong in stating they are doing harm! You know who is doing harm? The board members! And they have been doing it for years to us! The police. Now this statement can be backed up by facts and CONRETE EVIDENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal
    WHAT HARM???? WHAT HARM ARE THEY DOING???????????????????? Back your statement up with facts! I want concrete evidence that their acts are causing harm!! If you have an opinion thats fine and dandy. But you are wrong in stating they are doing harm! You know who is doing harm? The board members! And they have been doing it for years to us! The police. Now this statement can be backed up by facts and CONRETE EVIDENCE.
    Either way, the only proof will be time.

Are you that stupid that you need it to be pointed out to you? My Oh My you truly have your head up your seat.

Even I can see this..

Are you that stupid that you need it to be pointed out to you? My Oh My you truly have your head up your seat.
    Ask yourself six questions?

What has the PBA done for yourself or our agency?

How much harm has attacking the Chief, the Board, and Johnson caused?

What happens if the officials no one has heard of, with no political party backing don't get elected?

How many PBA members will resign or represenitives were forced out?

What harm would listening to the FOP cause, it seems the agencies with the best contracts have switched over. Take a vote, majority rules?

If this is how you went to the negotiation table, it is not a wonder why they don't take you serious.

We must focus on getting rid of those holding positions that are not pro police!

While our number are low, add in 10,000 teachers + spouses, friends, etc, and cops from other agencies (after all, those of us that live in a city vote for pro-police candidates in that city's elections). With Palm Beach County's historically low voter turnouts, elections can be swayed our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a grasshopper
    We must focus on getting rid of those holding positions that are not pro police!

While our number are low, add in 10,000 teachers + spouses, friends, etc, and cops from other agencies (after all, those of us that live in a city vote for pro-police candidates in that city's elections). With Palm Beach County's historically low voter turnouts, elections can be swayed our way.
    Logical, I hope it works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast