Certified Cross-Over academy (9-week deal) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

you have to learn FHP policy and procedures. More to this job than stroking a ticket and filling out a crash report.

Give me a break! That's a bunch of crap. Wack-n-Hut is more interesting to work for than FHP!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I have 11 years exp....the crossover academy is not going to teach me anything new...it is just a waste of money for FHP.
    LEO,s with past experience only need ,the FTO program for about 5 weeks the most.
    Oh yeah, you sure have the attitude we need if we want to improve our image. Give me a break. I'd hate to be your zone partner. I'll bet you're just a peach to work with on the road. I can't imagine why we're not just throwing money at you to join up. My opinion, 9 weeks in the front lean and rest is exactly what you need if you want to drive a black and yellow. Otherwise, I'm sure Capitol Police is hiring if you don't want to do academy time. It's not about learning so much as it is about puting pin in that hot air balloon you call a head. The FHP academy is the tie that binds troopers; if you don't want to accept that, then you don't need to be a part of it.

I have 11 years exp....the crossover academy is not going to teach me anything new...it is just a waste of money for FHP.
    LEO,s with past experience only need ,the FTO program for about 5 weeks the most.
    Oh yeah, you sure have the attitude we need if we want to improve our image. Give me a break. I'd hate to be your zone partner. I'll bet you're just a peach to work with on the road. I can't imagine why we're not just throwing money at you to join up. My opinion, 9 weeks in the front lean and rest is exactly what you need if you want to drive a black and yellow. Otherwise, I'm sure Capitol Police is hiring if you don't want to do academy time. It's not about learning so much as it is about puting pin in that hot air balloon you call a head. The FHP academy is the tie that binds troopers; if you don't want to accept that, then you don't need to be a part of it.

Listen PIN HEAD......
    "The FHP academy is the tie that binds troopers "

O YES ....YOU GUYS ARE REALLY BINDED TOGETHER....I HAVE BEEN READING THE FHP SITE, AND YOU CANT STAND EACH OTHER OR YOUR SUPERVISORS.

And no i am not applying for FHP......im happy at PCSO.

No agency on LEO affairs has a worst morale issue than FHP.

Listen PIN HEAD......
    "The FHP academy is the tie that binds troopers "

O YES ....YOU GUYS ARE REALLY BINDED TOGETHER....I HAVE BEEN READING THE FHP SITE, AND YOU CANT STAND EACH OTHER OR YOUR SUPERVISORS.

And no i am not applying for FHP......im happy at PCSO.
    At least I know how to spell and write in complete, coherent sentences with proper use of tense. See? The academy would be good for you!

Positive...

Thanks for a good reply.. But to the rest of the hand-jons.... Your the exact reason why FHP doesn't get the applicants it needs, and just the ignorant kids that just want a badge and gun. You have one messed up agency when everyone is fighting each other.

All the majority do is *****, piss and moan on here. No wonder you guy's never get anything positive.. I wouldn't give a bunch of whiner's a damn thing. If you can't work together to get ahead, then I just don't know what to say. FHP for the most part of this Holy than Thou, a few still have their heads on straight and remember they are COPS, and not robo-cops...

Why pay crossovers 11000.00 dollars, so that we could bond better.
    Why not give the troopers a raise ???
    You are a MORON, with your last posting.
    You need a lesson in money management.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1065cf
    Positive...

Thanks for a good reply.. But to the rest of the hand-jons.... Your the exact reason why FHP doesn't get the applicants it needs, and just the ignorant kids that just want a badge and gun. You have one messed up agency when everyone is fighting each other.

All the majority do is *****, piss and moan on here. No wonder you guy's never get anything positive.. I wouldn't give a bunch of whiner's a darn thing. If you can't work together to get ahead, then I just don't know what to say. FHP for the most part of this Holy than Thou, a few still have their heads on straight and remember they are COPS, and not robo-cops...
    So I take that to mean you are going to blow us off? Not that I blame you or anything.

Why pay crossovers 11000.00 dollars, so that we could bond better.
    Why not give the troopers a raise ???
    You are a MORON, with your last posting.
    You need a lesson in money management.
    Oh, sure! Why not pay crossovers a $200,000 signing bonus? Or buy their homes for them? Ooo...maybe we should hire butlers for them and have them be driven around in their patrol cars and make 10-50's for them while they drink mojitos in the passenger seat! Yes, we need people. But more than that, we need people who want to be troopers, not people who think we should want them to be troopers. If you want the job, you'll jump through our hoops. If you don't, then stay where you are. No skin off our back.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1065cf
    Positive...

All the majority do is *****, piss and moan on here. No wonder you guy's never get anything positive.. I wouldn't give a bunch of whiner's a darn thing. If you can't work together to get ahead, then I just don't know what to say. FHP for the most part of this Holy than Thou, a few still have their heads on straight and remember they are COPS, and not robo-cops...
    Look, supercop, you asked a question and you got your answer. You accuse troopers of haveing a holier than thou attitude, and yet here you are telling us that there's nothing more you need to learn about law enforcement. And in this particular case, the only person whining is you, because you might have to go through a 9-week academy, just like every other trooper in the history of the highway patrol did. So if you don;t like the rules we're playing by, throw your sucker in the dirt, take your ball and go home. Otherwise, if you want to learn a little humilty and understand that you're not the only person who is applying for this job, than we could use the help. By the way, we don't have a problem getting applicants. We have plenty of people who want to be troopers. Just not everyone can be one. Our problem is keeping people after they get experience. And the only way that can be fixed is if the legislature actually cared about their responsibilities. But we all know how likely that is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast