Village Idiots Run the Retired Agents Assn. - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Village Idiots Run the Retired Agents Assn.

If you are correct re: "they are the same people", then I'm pretty sure, the - are the same individuals who have dominated not only the FAA site but this one as well. However, you have not been banned as I'm sure you have more than one IP address and can therefore post under as many AKA's as you'd like.

You 3, have refused time and time again, to list, in an orderly fashion, your issues with the FAA. If you did, maybe someone would forward them to the FAA and action could be discussed. But since you don't have the -, then you can just mentally (Edited - mod 166) each other into thinking that your FAA BOD is working against you.

With as generious as the FAA BOD has been to at least one of the posters of this site, you'd think the BOD would get a break..................BUT NO, just continued -. buster1

Quote Originally Posted by buster1
    If you are correct re: "they are the same people", then I'm pretty sure, the - are the same individuals who have dominated not only the FAA site but this one as well. However, you have not been banned as I'm sure you have more than one IP address and can therefore post under as many AKA's as you'd like.

You 3, have refused time and time again, to list, in an orderly fashion, your issues with the FAA. If you did, maybe someone would forward them to the FAA and action could be discussed. But since you don't have the - then you can just mentally (Edited - mod 166) each other into thinking that your FAA BOD is working against you.

With as generious as the FAA BOD has been to at least one of the posters of this site, you'd think the BOD would get a break..................BUT NO, just continued -. buster1
    Bluster you need to read the forum rules for this site. You obviously do not know or understand the rules. Who are you referring to as the "3 Stooges" Many of the posters on this thread have have listed our issues with the FAA BOD on Oldstar. in emails to the individual BOD members and through their RD's. Not only no action even negatively was taken by the BOD rather no acknowledgement whatever of the issues having been raised. What is it about that which you do not understand. Who of the posters on this forum do you think that the FAA BOD has been so generious (sic) to.

Still: Talk about the rules of this site. How many IP addresses do you have so that you can post under different name?

List your -, or shut the heck up (don't think that's a viiolation). You assume that everyone has as much time as you do to count the number of "hits' on the FAA site and to check it daily.

I splained to you why going through your RD or SD is better than posting your question on the FAA site. Again, list your complaints here and maybe something will be done. Don't list them and just be a complainer. buster1

Quote Originally Posted by buster1
    Still: Talk about the rules of this site. How many IP addresses do you have so that you can post under different name?

List your -, or shut the heck up (don't think that's a viiolation). You assume that everyone has as much time as you do to count the number of "hits' on the FAA site and to check it daily.

I splained to you why going through your RD or SD is better than posting your question on the FAA site. Again, list your complaints here and maybe something will be done. Don't list them and just be a complainer. buster1
    Bluster, I actually feel sorry for you. You are hopeless case. You have no idea what you are talking about. You just ramble on. Perhaps a future CO2 case.

Suzy Q wrote:

Plop

Well finally most of the village idiots are gone. Let's hope that the new members of the BOD get AFAUSSS back to where it was in respecting members views, give consideration to their thoughts and opinions rather than merely condemning the messenger without giving thought to the message. There is hope that the new BOD will be more receptive to suggestions from the membership. Seven of the eight former BOD members have beem replaced. No doubt the former president who is the emeritus director will have a great influence over the new BOD members unfortunately.

Who are the new members of the BOD?

Quote Originally Posted by worfusa2008
    Who are the new members of the BOD?

The results have not been officially posted on Oldstar. (so what else is new). Oldstar continues to list the old BOD members on the site. One member posted the 8 new BOD members as follows: Ike Hendershot; Branch Walton; Doug Paschal and Pete Cavicchia as at large directors and Regional directors as Region 1 Scott Alswang; Region2 Bill Tebbe; Region 3 Tom Dailey; and Region 4 Doug Laird. No positions have been listed for the at large directors such as President, V. Pres, Sec. and Treasurer. Maybe some day in the future we will know who guides OUR organization but not within two weeks after the election. Sounds like Afganistan.

Please voice your concerns to http://www.gjsentinel.com/help/letters_to_the_editor Bob Hislop is running for House seat and I am sure the people would love to hear about his past leadership. Write away! Thanks for the help.

Here are more links to write letters to the editor regarding Hislop's presidency.

http://www.deltacountyindependent.com/i ... Itemid=353

http://www.mountainvalleynews.net/compo ... /1/15.html

There are only a short 60 days and this election is over. Please help keep past president out of office and not allow him to continue his legacy of spend spend spend. :cop:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast