Village Idiots Run the Retired Agents Assn. - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Village Idiots Run the Retired Agents Assn.

Bluster1

Good attempt in your effort to identify various posters on this site. I don't kinow who any of them are nor would I waste my time trying to identify them. You talk about people getting a life; that is the pot calling the kettle black. Number 1 there is no poster on this forum using the handle Maverick 007 so attempting to connect an unknown poster to a poster on Oldstar using an identity of rebel 007 whose identity is well known on Oldstar is assanine.. I happen to know rebel007 and he doesn't own a corvette nor a pantoon (sic) boat to my knowledge. You are really strange - "what's that have to do with the price of tea in China". You still seem to be laboring under the impression (without any proof) that many of the members who didn't renew are first year members. Provide the information as requested and perhaps we can intelligently discuss it further. You totally missed the point made by "Another un-merry man" re: his six suggestions. His point had nothing to do with his suggestions being accepted/rejected but rather there was never even any acknowledgement of the receipt of any of the six suggestions made through proper channels and procedures. I do not know if the suggestions were made at one time or separately over a period of time. Still the point being it was as if they were never made as far as the BOD was concerned. I will not beat the "Coffee situation" to death but obviously you didn't read the last article published in the newspaper regarding the prep being attacked with the coffee when leaving the store and the prep displaying the knife upon entering the store contrary to speculation by many posters on Oldstar. Obviously the better witness was the one who furnished the tag number of the prep's vehicle which resulted in his arrest. BTW it is "an extension" and "and ran" remember from your school days "an" precedes a vowel (a,e,I,o,u and sometimes y) the word and precedes a consonant. Two more small lessons it's Your BB's not "you BB's" and "voluterred" is spelled volunteered. Perhaps a little proofreading on your part might make your postings more understandable.

Sir or Madam,

With apologies to William Shakespeare, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
    Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230.
    With apologies to Chief Ten Bears, "You are not worth talking to". Dances With Wolves.

From my wife, "Talk to the hoof".

From me, "I am getting off this sinking ship." Adios.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Lightbulb Re: Village Idiots Run the Retired Agents Assn.

Quote Originally Posted by buster1
    As a trained investigator it's pretty easy to figure out who a couple of you are. Let's see, who uses icons at the end of every post (The Carl). buster1
    Tell you what, stranger...... You should go back to the person who trained you to be an investigator and get your money back.

I absolutely guarantee I'm NOT the poster named Raven. When I post with a name I use my name. And simply because Raven used a Smilie (not an icon) at the end of the post, that doesn't mean it was my post.

I actually got a little concerned that someone would think that the post was mine due to the use of the word egregious, but clearly I'm not the only poster with a wide vocabulary. But again..... not me. Welcome, Raven.

There are many more disaffected people out in the world than you imagine. In the future I won't disclaim any more posts since to accuse me of authoring them is simply a way to try to identify the anonymous poster by a process of elimination --- as you have done in private e-mails in the past. You figured that if you e-mail a small number of people and receive denials from all but one you will know who the poster was. Keen investigation! Uh........... didn't work.

:cop:

Hey English Professorit Buster1 NOT Bluster1 you -. As for proof reading, i before e, etc., I actually have a life, wife and family and don't have as much time as you losers do to make sure everything is picture perfect. As for the spelling and grammer lesson, I sure hope the Professor isn't -, as it's my understanding - got - for -.

And then of course the other guy ---.

Boy I might be wrong but I sure thought -. At least that's what my sources are telling me. They also tell me -.

Sorry if you - because the BOD didn't recognize your superior suggestions, I'll let my region guy know to send you a personal 'THANK-YOU' next time.

Again, attack my spelling and grammer all you want, and if you attend any of the Regional Xmas lunches or next Nat'l Conf feel free to attack me to my face, if you got the - BUT you - just can't force yourself to admit you -. buster1 Mr Professor not bluster1 you -, apparently you can't read but sure can spell and grade papers.

Quote Originally Posted by buster1
    Hey English Professorit Buster1 NOT Bluster1... Edited version appears in previous post.

Buster1 - I can only assume that posters refer to you as Bluster1 based on the syntax of your messages. If by - you are referring to me; you know nothing about me or my background or my activities in the USSS. It is obvious some of your sources do not either. As for my ill family member, my youngest daughter, Jill died after a long difficult four year battle with cancer. It is none of your business but the corvette and boat were sold and our family and her husband's family made great financial sacrifices to prolong her life. By even bringing this matter up on this thread you just proved that you are the scum of the earth as many thought of you. As far as law enforcement personnel is concerned, I have nine direct family relatives including myself that have served as police officers in various capacities from Chiefs of Police to patrolmen. All served honorable and received many commendations among them including me. One paid the ultimate sacrifice being kiled in the line of duty. So Buster1 please get your facts straight before blowing smoke. If you want to waste your time (and life) attemptinmg to identify various posters on this forum please continue to do so. Thus far your guesses have apparently been totally unsuccessful. You are trying the same tactics as used on Oldstar i.e., personal attacks on the poster ignoring the message. I also will not respond to your future attacks on this forum.

Repeat of previous post, with poster using his Registered Name for the post.

Raven...

It is very unfortunate that you feel abused and looked down upon by another support group within the Secret Service. It has always been my understanding that members of the UD provide support to the mission of the USSS. This would apply to all divisions within the organization. Do you know how many members of the FAA are former and current UD personal? Do you know how many have elected to resign from membership. Are you currently a FAA member? If so....why? Do you feel the FAA should change the name of the organization? You do realize that many of these postings are by the same poster who enjoy's creative writing and gets pleasure pointing out errors in grammar and spelling by other's. It appears that you are capable enough to understand the content of those posts in spite of the errors. You really need to get focused....-. Yippy Kai Yeah___

Buster1,

I am familiar with Yippie Kia Yeah who is a first time poster and like myself has NEVER posted on the Oldstar or attended any FAA functions, etc. I am, however, a frequent monitor of Oldstar and very proud to be a FAA member knowing that if I or a family member needs assistance there will be an immediate response. This comfort alone makes paying $50 and now $75 a no brainier. I am not recruiting.....just encouraging the malcontents to get on board or
    move on..... Roy

In addition, Buster1 makes another good point with regard to the subject title of this thread. Anyone with common sense would have to agree that the creator of this subject title was looking to get attention. Maybe consideration should be given to removing the subject title and all posts. Clean up your act! Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    Buster1,

I am familiar with Yippie Kia Yeah who is a first time poster and like myself has NEVER posted on the Oldstar or attended any FAA functions, etc. I am, however, a frequent monitor of Oldstar and very proud to be a FAA member knowing that if I or a family member needs assistance there will be an immediate response. This comfort alone makes paying $50 and now $75 a no brainier. I am not recruiting.....just encouraging the malcontents to get on board or
    move on..... Roy

In addition, Buster1 makes another good point with regard to the subject title of this thread. Anyone with common sense would have to agree that the creator of this subject title was looking to get attention. Maybe consideration should be given to removing the subject title and all posts. Clean up your act! Roy
    Get on board or move on, you say. So it's your way or the highway?

Following that logic we would still have the "Tree House" leadership. Remember them? It was the old message board that identified the alleged mismanagement and supposed self-centered attitude of those leaders that led to the discontent that got most of them replaced. Looking back that now seems like the good old days.

Now we have the "Sandbox" leadership. More problems, just different people. Of course we know what happens in a sandbox. It gets full of "stuff."

There's nothing that the Sandbox group would like more than to have all so-called malcontents move on. The Tree House people would have liked the same thing. And maybe the 20% of members who did not renew their membership were part of the malcontent group. You think? If so, you should be happy in the decline in membership.

You assert the original poster chose the title of the thread with an intent of getting attention. Probably so. It seems to have worked. This thread has had more responses than any other thread on the board. Note that the title doesn't say the Board of Directors is a group of village idiots. It says Village Idiots run the association. The people who influence the BOD decisions are not necessarily current BOD members. They may be people who were key in the change from the Tree House but are not currently serving, or never served, on the BOD. But in a sense, they run the association.

Has it escaped everyone's notice that in the context of the overall board most of the gripes against the association appear to have been originated by former UD people, not the targets of Bluster1's personal attacks? Has it also escaped your attention that Bluster1 is the only person who is downright nasty in his postings? Everyone else seems to be pretty civil. That says a lot!

Also, the ones targeted for attack have never suggested that anyone, including former UD personnel, should not join the association or that any current member should not renew membership.

Perhaps much of the defection from the ranks is due to the nastiness of Bluster1, on the board and in person.

Ideas to Ponder

Amen brother - you hit the nail on the head. One poster accused others of hating supervisors and the Faa. I have not observed any postings on this forum or the Oldstar which indicated hatred of supervisors. I have not observed any hatred directed towards the organization FAA but rather constructive critcism of the BOD, more specifically the present BOD. There is no transparency, obvious favoritism, for example a poster friend of one of the BOD members makes a suggestion on Oldstar which is immediately implemented and a number of others makes similar suggestions with the response that they must submit such suggestions through their RD which is just another choke point. One member was even notified in writing that he is on probation for his postings on Oldstar, none of which to my knowledge violated Oldstar forum rules. It would be very helpful if the BOD was more forthcoming about matters of interest to the entire membership of FAA. Many members refuse to post on Oldstar because they do not want to be subject to the personal attacks often led by certain BOD members who seem immune to criticism by the entire BOD. For a FAA member to make a post on this or any other forum referring to another's member's ill family member (who later died of cancer) and questioned whether the member in question handled his finances properly during his daughter's illness is obscene and should be condemned by the entire BOD. Similiar attacks occur on a regular basis on Oldstar with no action by the BOD. Another member was ordered to remove a picture of the confederate flag on Oldstar on a thread related to the Civil War because it was considered offensive. As noted by "ideas to ponder" this thread has by far the most postings concerning this organization on this forum.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast