Intox banned in Orange County

Intox banned in Orange County

Why do we even bother catching drunks when judges are trying to find a reason to let them go.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Gat dang... it just get's worse and worse

Just more proof that our job is a joke. I dont need some machine to tell me someone is drunk. Them falling down on the side of the road should be proof enough. The courts in FL are a joke. Only in FL can you have a driving record 3 feet long and still have a valid license.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Just more proof that our job is a joke. I dont need some machine to tell me someone is drunk. Them falling down on the side of the road should be proof enough. The courts in FL are a joke. Only in FL can you have a driving record 3 feet long and still have a valid license.
    and have safe driver on it still.

Judges and most states attorney's offices in FL are a joke. The criminal justice system works on three levels, us, SAO and the courts. We of course are on the bottom floor doing all the hard work and locking people up. Problem is the next to floors are vacant save for a village idiot or two.

Quote Originally Posted by tprMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    and have safe driver on it still.
    and a CDL so they can drive a 80,000 pound killing machine.

intox 8000

This is just insane. The drunk gets the benefit of the doubt because some judges have a problem with copyright issues with the company. These judges need to be removed by Gov. Crist and disbarred. What a bunch of liberal scumbags.

One of the judges probably had a family member or friend yanked for dui and is now going to strut his stuff :x