suicide

Thread: suicide

suicide

This suicide happened in Kingsport. It's wasn't. It wasn't suicide it was Murder. And the police department did not investigate this properly. They did not question and living relatives or co workers on their suspicions. They blow off all attempts when relatives tried to explain their concerns. Especailly, when the person who had the person murdered drained their accounts. And now upon the spouse death inherit millions.
    What about involving the new paper or local news? Like have all this sent to the newspaper and local news and than have them report on it. Boy, would that be an eye opening experience. Even, the Judges and Lawyers are corrupt. Let's see that's right if you have money you can buy anyone off. Damn, if I didn't know better I would think it was the MAFIA but, however, I do know better. It is some smug drama queen, Friend, & the friends son who got away with it. Than the drama queen left town or sold the house and disappeared. Because, nothing was in the person's name. Unless, it was cash. Didn't want to be traced. I used the word drama queen in my title because that is something that this person would relate to as it once was stated not liking drama queens or kings. Funny, thing the person was one and a great actor. Getting away with murder turning it to suicide. Friend gets caught embezzling. The person ends up with millions, And it is believed the friends son murdered the person's spouse. He worked as an EMT. Mount Carmel. Boy, if shit didn't run down hill. I can only wish the smug drama queen gets caught. But, who know where the queen went. Get a PI maybe but not from TN. I am damn glad I don't live there.

thats how it is

Don't expect a response from a local cause it wont happen.

People die in the custody of the sheriff at the jail in this place and no one seems to care. Sometimes it's like being in a third world country. If you are not connected, no one seems to care.

Oh, and don't expect the news to look into it either. Aint gonna happen.