TATTOO
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TATTOO

TATTOO

Im new to this page but I seem to be hearing alot about a tattoo crisis at the pcso.... And of course I hear that, as usual, one person gets disciplined and/or fired and the next doesn't .. responses ???

As far as I know everyone has been disciplined the same. Some sort of suspension and remove the tat within a certain period of time.

can someone tell me why a tattoo is considered unprofessional by the sheriff, yet when a deputy decides to wear gold teeth to look like cool gangster rapper, thats considered professional?

I think if they can hire these new guys with these big ole tats on their arms they can overlook the ones that a few have gotten that can be covered up by a watch.. I understand that it is against GO's and that is the big deal here, but I would rather someone have one covered on a wrist than see D/S running around with huge tats all over their arms, visble wearing a uniform. Very unprofessional if you ask me.. But, I am a no one... And the gold teeth? VERY unprofessional........... HAS to be a GO on that....

amen. we hire on people with no communication skills and a phat grille. i'd send one nw deputy away if she came to my house looking to take a report.

its really no different than the obesity epidemic plaging the pcso. if i were a scroat, i'd just run from these jelly bellies. a huge fat guy or giant butt is just as unprofessional as a tatoo.

You're mistaken

The academy does wear uniforms. They are light gray shirts and dark gray pants, made of polyester, just like officers and deputies wear. The tactical pants and polo shirt are for high liability training. Regarding push ups, you are again mistaken. Ask the current class.

WHO has the gold teeth in NW???

the problem is there isnt a "SPECIFIC" G.O. covering gold teeth. and even if there was a G.O., the deputy and sgt, oh yes i said SGT who have these ghetto gold teeth, work in west region and the sheriff isnt going to challenge that major to enforce anything. so sad

this person was trained,then retrained because she claimed she was treated unfairly. then i'm pretty sure she was transferred to detention because she still couldn't hack it. somehow,she's on the street again.

i found myself questioning why the administration would allow her to be retrained and put on the street. she(and others) lack even basic skills in english. then i saw some briefings in sw and i realized the brass not only hires this sort of person but they promote them.

i thought maybe it was a eeoc thing,but that isn't fair. we have plenty of qualified people from every creed and color. the problem is we have screw ups of every creed and color as well.

the applicant selection process is disqualifying certain good people and allowing poor candidates in. the safety net for this is our fto(sti) program but it has failed also. the program is designed to weed out those persons unable to do the job. i can only think of two or three people who have actually been disqualified by the process. our sts's and stl's need to enforce the directive set out in our sti program instead of fearing for legal retribution.

this is the person you count on to watch your back on a 1050,help secure a suspect on a 33,go with k9 on a track,settle a 10-8 situation alone,etc. why should we settle for less than the best we can find?

Because that's the pu**y country we've become, my friend. This country is going straight to s**t because of political correctness, lawsuits, and the fear of hurting someone's (of the right race) feelings no matter how stupid and inept they are. Hell, look at the idiot the democrats are running for president! And all the stupid koolaid drinkers are following right along. We're going to lose the America our parents and grandparents knew. I just hope I'm no longer here to see it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast