Thanks for the good work

Thanks for the good work

Hey, guys I live on east Bay Harbor Drive and must say that I'm very proud of our police officers. You are all doing a great job! By the way what happened to Officer Lesende???? He's been gone for a while now. Heard he was forced to resign????? Why? :roll:

Kinda

Yeah in most part I agree with you Genisis but sure glad Lesende is gone. What a jerk he was. :twisted:

Re: Thanks for the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Genisis
    Hey, guys I live on east Bay Harbor Drive and must say that I'm very proud of our police officers. You are all doing a great job! By the way what happened to Officer Lesende???? He's been gone for a while now. Heard he was forced to resign????? Why? :roll:
    Officer Lesende resigned effective June 20. He was not forced to resign; he acted on his own initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Officer Lesende resigned effective June 20. He was not forced to resign; he acted on his own initiative.
    Yeah sure that sounds like a really dumb move or a load of crap!

Quote Originally Posted by slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Yeah sure that sounds like a really dumb move or a load of crap!
    Well why did he resign? Did he go to another department? Slim you do have a valid point there.

Nope he was not forced to resign. He left because he wanted to. He moved out of state.

He decided to go to another department. Some where up North. Good Luck Buddy!!!!!!!!!!