KIM BOGART 08
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KIM BOGART 08

KIM BOGART 08

Kim Bogart is picking up speed and said last week money is coming in from alot of strong locals. He is working the old Cannon supporters and alot of his wifes contacts. His brother is really getting him what he needs to be a force. You might as well start looking to snuggle up to him because Sully is in trouble with money and Dermer is weak with qualifications and name recognition.

KIM BOGART IS GETTING STRONG

Yes Cannons old Supports, in other words the old administration. Bogart is a slime ball. He comments on the Union but was never a supporter himself. Bogart, can you answer this--

You stated "why do you need a union when you have a good Sheriff", that was under Cannon--are you kidding.

Sully may lose to White, but yu sure as hell wont get the vote over Dermer.

Name recognition???????? most people think this guy is a female. The only recogmition he has is when he was a panty model.

Are you kidding. He may have some of the dems fooled, but not us, he lost that vote after last months FOP meeting.

Oh my god! I hope the first post is Bogart himself, that scares me to death. Bogart knows most deputies dont support him, so how do you think he would treat us!

Thats all we need a panty model as our sheriff.

Ditto. Remember he does not need our vote. If Bogart is speaking its usually bull crap.

Come on give the guy a break he was just an azz when he was here, Thought he was better then everyone and was Gillums boy. But donr hold that against him.

Bogart is a party favorite right now and as soon as he lays out Dermer in the primary the Democratic Party will PAC fund him $50,000 over night. Bogart is strong now, once the wealthy democrats see he is the party choice Kim Bogart will be a name in the news.

He is smart look for his large picture signs soon!

Yes his large picture of himself. Take a look at the posts, I have never seen such an out pouring of love for a canidate.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast