Dummy - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dummy

Re: Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    HEY DUDE THE OTHER DAY YOU GAVE ME SOME TACTICAL ADVICE, ( 26 IN PROGRESS YOU TOLD ME TO PUT AWAY MY TAZER) ANYWAYS I DIDNT KNOW YOU SERVED IN THE EIGHTY DEUCE "ALL THE WAY!"

WTF !!
    Who in his right mind would pull a TASER in any in progress call.
    You have a handgun that is your primary weapon.
    Common sense tells you to carry your lethal first and use the TASER to subdue a subject that is combative in a non lethal manner.

rookie make mistakes

If you read and understood my message, I was saying I agreed with Frank on his point. Frank has always been QRU with me, but my personal opinion of Frank was never put in my message. Whether you like him or not, he had a valid point. My message was directed towards FTOs, sergeants, LTs, and people who can and should get rid of the slugs that drag this department down.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    LOL… bad apples, your either new or living under a rock! FG is just masking his hypocrisy, I remember being on the road with you! Why do you think they call him a 43! Jur ebil mang! Ethics! Morality! Lol its self preservation!

Everyone knows that you were trespassed warned from the DB units, THEN you left. Bad apples, I can get you a good price on a little bridge in Brooklyn.

Frang, ju wur a ebil polees, feel trayne, &deetetiv. Napoleon complex + power (sgt) = disaster

If he's so smart why did he come back????????? :shock: :shock:

Because no one else wants him.......! :devil: :devil:

Why don't you do like me and put your name along with your postings? Are you afraid? It seems to me that you are. Why don't you call me or meet me and ask all of the questions that you might have about me? Hmm, anyways...

I can see how ignorant you are and how you are calling yourself the opposite of smart. You wrote the following:

"If he's so smart, why did he come back?????????"

It logically follows the contrapositive of your statement,

"If he would not had come back, then he is smart"

So basically you are saying that whoever comes back or is presently employed by Hialeah PD is not smart; therefore, it follows that if you are a cop in Hialeah like me, then you are not smart and we both, along with every other cop, are stupid.

Not that I am reading for the sergeant's exam but I have a question. Have any of you read the "Critical Issues in Policing" book? Do me a favor and read page 75, 3rd sentence from the top of the page. What does it say? Here is what is says and is completely true, including me?

"People most interested in law enforcement have historically not been the 'best' students in traditional classrooms"

So I guess, according to the researchers, all of us are stupid and ignorant to a certain degree.

I hope we could meet up and clear all of the questions that you might have and since we both are stupid, we should get along fine. The only difference between us is that I am not afraid to put my name on this board, and that I am willing to open a book to find an answer unlike some of you that just go off what people say.

Oh by the way, you guys will have a blast with my new hair style, feel free to joke with me, I do not get upset. Actually, I love humor.

You like humor? Try this one on for size:

F.G. IS THE BEST COP IN HIALEAH!! :snicker:

OK, ok, ok...how about this one:

F.G. HAS A TOTAL COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!! :snicker:

Mamalon...the problem we have is that you are one ARROGANT jerk off. One thing is to be proud and walk tall. However, you really think your caca doesnt stink. When you became a SGT. you became busy trying to F-ck officers over and write them up. Dont forget stupid, many of us worked with you and know that you are FAR from perfect.

Here's a free piece of advice....

STOP THROWING STONES, YOU STILL LIVE IN A GLASS EFFICIENCY! :devil:

Love,
    Tu Padre

First, my father is dead. So you are borderline out of place. Second, list your name. Third, I only had to write two officers although orders for others were given; however, I vehemently fought for some since what is right is right. If in doubt, just ask Meatball. Since is public record I will go ahead and list what happened except that I will block their full names.

Ofc. G1 failed to do his job, I gave him a lawful order twice and he disobeyed, furthermore, he questioned my authority to the Lt., by the way it was the second time in his career as an officer to be written up for failing to follow an order. The other officer is a friend of mine whom I even trained one day but what he did to his Sgt was uncall for. Ofc. G2 was assigned to a detail during the day, I drove by and he was not there. I then saw him sitting on the hood of his car drinking a cup of coffee in the parking lot of McDonalds, I had him QSY and lied to me on TAC1 saying that he was on the detail. He forgot to look behind him.

Sorry, different G's but their last name begins with the same letter. So I'm assuming that to be well liked, supervisors should tolerate that behavior. Hmmm, not.

Frank, why are you entertaining this? Seriously.

Frank,

Why do you care what these people think!!! Remember this is Hialeah whether you're a do gooder or an a$$hole to people, they will always find something negative to say. What matters is what the big guy in the heavens thinks of you because at the end of the day he is the one that makes the final judgement!

You don't need to defend yourself cause no matter how hard you try, they are going to continuosly talk crap about you.

All that matters is you and your family, screw everyone else, if they don't like you screw them, that's just one less individual that you have to speak to.

First off, I havent had an opportinuty to check your family tree to see who is still alive. Hopefully you uncle still is.

Secondly, MAMALON....YOU ARE WAYYYYYYY TO EASY TO MESS WITH! :snicker:

Hahaahaa :devil:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast