Dummy - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dummy

Re: Dummy

Hey FG your mouth is what got you kicked out of all those units, not to mention your stupidity. You were a good cop when you started but a horrible supervisor when promoted. I hope you see the light and clean your act up.

Again, please get with me and we can discuss this further but stop writing what you don't know.

The moment a man allows infringement on his own opinion and speech, is the begining of communism and stupidity. A man is not defined by whom he lies to as a cover up for someone's amiss in order to remain, as some of you call it, QRU, is he who ethically and moraly stands for what is right and fights vehemently until the end.

If for a moment you think that I will allow or stand for immoral or unethical actions to remain a part of a group, you are mistaken. Nonetheless, I will not allow my speech or opinions to be restricted just to fit in. I did not come from Cuba to face another form of communism at a lower scale. If the ultimate price is to be dislike by a few in order to remain a man, then let it be. Sharing of opinions along with debates is what normal smart people tend to do, the moment there is a bridge, then someone lacks of an important attribute to include acceptance of differences.

This coming up Tuesday, we are doing a 10 mile run thru Key Biscayne and downtown Miami (awesome view), all of you are more than welcome to join our team. Sorry, we don't stop for water breaks. Just call me for the time (usually at noon) and location if you are interested.

Que clase de sapingo and arrogant fool you be Frank. The only one who needs to grow up is you papo!
    You are too high on yourself balsero so look in a different mirror,who knows,maybe you will see the real you??

approximately 32 commendations? how did you come up with that figure? can you get 31.8 or 32.3 commendations?
    P.S. Frank don't listen to them, you are a great American

Yeah, don't listen to them. Most of them only wish to have done half of what you accomplished in so little time. Good luck in October but I don't think you need it. Are you going back to zone 1 as 23ten? ha ha ha. Those days were fun.

HEY DUDE THE OTHER DAY YOU GAVE ME SOME TACTICAL ADVICE, ( 26 IN PROGRESS YOU TOLD ME TO PUT AWAY MY TAZER) ANYWAYS I DIDNT KNOW YOU SERVED IN THE EIGHTY DEUCE "ALL THE WAY!"

It seems like everyone in Hialeah has a "I didn't escape Cuba for another type of communism" story, right?

I hope you did not take that advise the wrong way. I seen to many accidents by that Taser, to include almost being kill by the mistake of another officer.

Never pull that Taser out unless you are about to or certain of its use. In a burglary in progress, more than likely the suspects carry guns or other lethal weapons. Although you might have some lethal cover, action is faster than reaction, by the time you realize that you have to put your Taser away and get your gun out, unless you want to stand holding your Taser until the firefight ends, you are in trouble.

Imagine that same night, it was you, another officer, and I, and at the same time we encountered three suspects and all of them armed with guns. They see us, face us and shoot at us, although you had lethal cover and your Taser out as if it was a gun, where do you thinkg you will be now?

The Taser is a great tool but do not allow it to become essential in every situation, it can delay your reactions by at least 4 to 5 seconds. We had too many LEO funerals in South Florida, we do not need more.

Frank I agree with you 100% on this. Let's stop helping people that don't deserve to be here! For the most part we have good officers, but then there are a few that jeopardize the lives and careers of others through stupidity. You are not QRU if you cover up for those people, you are screwing yourselves!

Just take a look around....how many people are just targets? The department does its best to spare them by accomodating these people in DB but there are not enough slots in DB to hide all of these fools.

[quote="Frank Gonzalez"]
    The moment a man allows infringement on his own opinion and speech, is the begining of communism and stupidity. A man is not defined by whom he lies to as a cover up for someone's amiss in order to remain, as some of you call it, QRU, is he who ethically and moraly stands for what is right and fights vehemently until the end.

If for a moment you think that I will allow or stand for immoral or unethical actions to remain a part of a group, you are mistaken. Nonetheless, I will not allow my speech or opinions to be restricted just to fit in. I did not come from Cuba to face another form of communism at a lower scale. If the ultimate price is to be dislike by a few in order to remain a man, then let it be. Sharing of opinions along with debates is what normal smart people tend to do, the moment there is a bridge, then someone lacks of an important attribute to include acceptance of differences.

LOL… bad apples, your either new or living under a rock! FG is just masking his hypocrisy, I remember being on the road with you! Why do you think they call him a 43! Jur ebil mang! Ethics! Morality! Lol its self preservation!

Everyone knows that you were trespassed warned from the DB units, THEN you left. Bad apples, I can get you a good price on a little bridge in Brooklyn.

Frang, ju wur a ebil polees, feel trayne, &deetetiv. Napoleon complex + power (sgt) = disaster

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast