Dummy
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dummy

Dummy

Well FG is back in his full glory and showing us all how intelligent he is. :snicker: :snicker:

This guy is a real knucklehead! It figures , he had to come back crawling and asking for his job back because no one else would ever hire him.

He says that he was the US Army,but I always thought they trained you to fight an enemy not help them. I believe the term is TRAITOR. :evil:

don't trust his guy and always insist on a translator when engaging in conversation with him

lmao

Das nat fair. Hees geebing eet hees bess chat. Joo are oll yust yelas oph heeng. Bolas de cacas.

Eye steel loff joo Frang

Shots fired !!! Someone shot at my car!!!!!.......oooooops, it was a firecracker. NR09

Be Kind

Hey look some people play poker, others make DUI packages and 52 disappear, at least FG is trying to become a Commander by doing what he thinks is right unlike others!! I support him however he would be a scary Commander because my Spanish is not that good and I would not understand him!

Re: Be Kind

Quote Originally Posted by Not Me
    Hey look some people play poker, others make DUI packages and 52 disappear, at least FG is trying to become a Commander by doing what he thinks is right unlike others!! I support him however he would be a scary Commander because my Spanish is not that good and I would not understand him!

It no change nothing.I still be a pooker plaller nd doo like mi idool SV.

Im new here and i just saw the guy ( Hes a short dude with a SWAT pin and a goofy haircut right?) whats his story and where the hell was he this whole time ?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast