Removed Thread

Thread: Removed Thread

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Removed Thread

DO NOT POST CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS AGAINST CURRENT OR FORMER LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS. If you do so you the post will be deleted and you will be banned. This will not be tolerated. Do not infer these allegations either.

If you have any questions about this, EMAIL ME.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Lets talk about this

My post "Edited by Mod 1" must have generated a reply that alleged or inferred a criminal violation. Why can't you delete the response without deleting the thread? I didn't see the reply but now Im really wondering what the story is and I'm wondering about what if there was a criminal act---and I'm not saying there was---but what if there was one and that was the reason for administrative leave one day and a quick resignation the next? We aren't allowed to talk about it here unless the guys at the top file charges? Like that's really gonna' happen. Aren't you just censoring the conversation?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: Lets talk about this

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    My post "Edited by Mod 1" must have generated a reply that alleged or inferred a criminal violation. Why can't you delete the response without deleting the thread? I didn't see the reply but now Im really wondering what the story is and I'm wondering about what if there was a criminal act---and I'm not saying there was---but what if there was one and that was the reason for administrative leave one day and a quick resignation the next? We aren't allowed to talk about it here unless the guys at the top file charges? Like that's really gonna' happen. Aren't you just censoring the conversation?
    What part of "If you have any questions about this, EMAIL ME," do you not understand?

If you seriously don't know what's going on, then I suggest you drop this off this board right now.

The Terms of Use are clear. Read them. I believe my post was even clearer.

The whole thread in this case need to be deleted. If you have any questions about it feel free to EMAIL ME.

No it's not Censorship, it's called enforcing the Terms of Use.

Do not post that name again in reference to this thread or topic. This is fair warning.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Re: Removed Thread

I agree with the innocent remaining innocent but conjecture is running rampid. Lately a captain has resigned after being on admin leave. Can anyone shed light on the situation we can not talk to him to find out what happened? HELP