Jeff Desilets - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Desilets

Oh, and I forgot... If I'm not mistaken, he was asked not to return to the school he was an S.R.O. at with this agency. See any correlation here?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Oh, and I forgot... If I'm not mistaken, he was asked not to return to the school he was an S.R.O. at with this agency. See any correlation here?
    JD was never an SRO. You can really trust me on that. How much of your stuff is trustworthy? Maybe you should work in the Bureau since you're so good.

I added this right after another post. That other post had nothing to do with JD. It had everything to do with chaos. It violated no terms whatsoever. It was a response as to why there is no record of any wrong doing. I guess all I'll say is, locate the person who did Danno's background and ask him why there's no record of anything.
    It makes you wonder why the higher ups of this agency are so fervent on keeping up with the topics of this site. I know you guys have convinced yourselves that nobody really goes on this site. If that were really the case, why the hell are you on here getting posts removed?

Re: Where are the public records?

Yeah, Please, Someone please get them. I have been hearing and reading about this juicy stuff for years and have never seen any of it.

Wait! Could it be that nothing exists in the records and this is all just BS that JD and his cronies make up?

If it wasn't BS, then with all of this big talking we should have seen something by now. scanned documents and civic leaders marching. dogs and cats sleeping together.

It's BS. That's why no one has anything.
    Trust me. I checked.

Don't believe the hype.
    The are cuurently 5 IA' on DR LETs STarT WITH THE SCHOOL BARD AND WHY HE WAS FIRED LOOK AT HIS PERSONELL jacket at Miramar, FHP Auxiallary, And Dade County school Board that the best one. The five in Pines are available through a public records request but be aware City hall calls his and tell him someone is puliing his record. If you dont beieve they are out there IA 2000-05 is his first with Pines just check it out, its about 300 pages, I got it if you want it, also have the one from the school board, just do a city Clerks public record request but someone he doenst know do it because they tell himm your name when you request. I have 5 on him, 6 with the school board and one currently is not completed for using the N word and EL ex refused to testify against him It's out there just ask I will copy them all for you . His day of being blasted are coming. If you want the IA's the City Clerk's office has Just remember his personal jacket at the PD is not the same as the one in City Hall, He has access to his records at the PD and remember Pat, she advised alot of information was taken out by him personnally. Check it out. Its all there

How long is this "it;s going to happen story" going to last? I'll tell you. Forever. How do i know? Because this story is already more than 10 years old. This site is pointless. I keep coming back hoping to read something interesting, but it's always the same boring story. He's here to stay. ''They'' don't care. Deal with it.

As of 7/7/08 per Sgt Davis in IA, the IA ref the N word is no longer Active.

As of 7/7/08 per Sgt Davis in IA, the IA ref the N word is no longer Active.
    Yeah, because when "...used in the context of telling a story" it's OK according to the DC...another joke.

Re: Jeff Desilets

I hear Jeff is in some hot water once again? He needs to steal a couple of the 9 lives that DR has.

Is it true? Did JD get the admin Sgt. position? Wow, now he will do even less than what he does now! I think we need to speak to his friend that owns the DD accross the street from the PD, and have him build JD an office there, G-d knows he spends enough time there as it is and with the new assignment, JD can start his R.O.D. early!

I guess the only pro is that there will be an actually working Sgt on days once JD leaves the road.

Word is JD is getting a "bone" for behaving the last couple of years. Heel Boy! Here you go! Admin Sgt!

If this is true...how sad.

C-ya on the fourth floor Judas! :snicker:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast