Jeff Desilets
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Desilets

Jeff Desilets

You make us so proud, Jeffrey.

:twisted:

Nah, that stroke of genius has Gort written all over it.

Yeah, I could see Gort writing that pulitzer prize... but the truth is that there are about 150 people who would write that piece. Either way, great job, very funny and very true.

Do tell do tell!!!!

I can tell you for a fact that neiter desilets or gort did that post. But does it really matter who wrote it? I know who did and I think we are all glad that he/she posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by does it matter
    I can tell you for a fact that neiter desilets or gort did that post. But does it really matter who wrote it? I know who did and I think we are all glad that he/she posted it.
    Yeah, like was said before, many would love to take credit for that bit of genius, and many will claim to, but only one could have done it...

Mike Grant!

I think it was CORKY!!!!!!!!!

mountain

If the captain had any more dirt on him we would have to change his rank to "Mountain".

Great post! Jeff, Gort, Mike, or whoever... awesome and very accurate.

Re: IA

[quote=PUBLIC RECORD REQUESTER][quote="The real poster...":2y70fjwy]
    Quote Originally Posted by "does it matter":2y70fjwy
    Yeah, like was said before, many would love to take credit for that bit of genius, and many will claim to, but only one could have done it...

Mike Grant![/quote:2y70fjwy]

IS THE IA INVESTIGATION OVER WITH, I NEED TO GET A COPY OF IT[/quote:2y70fjwy]

Which one? You're gonna need a wad of cash to get copies of all the ones he's been involved with. Good Luck! And don't stop here, go to Miramar, Dade County Public Schools and FHP Auxiliary if you really want to see the whole picture.

Where are the public records?

Yeah, Please, Someone please get them. I have been hearing and reading about this juicy stuff for years and have never seen any of it.

Wait! Could it be that nothing exists in the records and this is all just BS that JD and his cronies make up?

If it wasn't BS, then with all of this big talking we should have seen something by now. scanned documents and civic leaders marching. dogs and cats sleeping together.

It's BS. That's why no one has anything.
    Trust me. I checked.

Don't believe the hype.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast