Thread: REJECTS

Re: REJECTS

Zelma says, every bird finds a worm if they's look hard enough, WHAT YA GOT

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
    Guest,

Once again here we have an ooutside person who really don't know what we do. Did you know that Agriculture is Florida's #2 money maker. The number 1 spot for now is tourism. Give it about 5 years and Agriculture will be the #1 money maker for Florida. So bash us all you want, while you are hopping calls we will continue to make sure Florida prospers and stays healthy.

Oh by the way I already served my time in the trenches sorry you still have to or want to. The last thing I want to do is to deal with crackheads, domestics, and al lthe other BS you deal with. My hats off to you young ones still full or piss and vinegar. You will be there someday to where you will have enough and want to relax. Unitl then stay off our site with your BS.

Most of the Ag LEO's are top notch.. but in N FL there are a few that NEED to STAY in the shack. They aren't capable to handling the rough stuff.
    M.S. in Hilliard comes to mind off hand. DUH !

Another one up there is J.M. Can he even spell??? :?

Ahhh ahhahaaaaa!!! I was wondering if anyone would point that out. Holding a thought would be an accomplishment. Was he in special needs classes in school??? *seriously

The chief has promoted a bunch of his a$$ kissers but he convinced Leinhaser and the Colonel to do it to. The problem with JB is he dont listen to who he should and listens to the people he should not. I hope he goes to Dot we would be a lot better off maybe he would take the colonel with him

Fire leinhauser and bryan, they dont care about us troops and get rid of the chief of administration because she is a *****. She got rid of Hodson because he is a nothing a$$ kisser like bryan and rutherford

Quote Originally Posted by Wammerjammer
    Fire leinhauser and bryan, they dont care about us troops and get rid of the chief of administration because she is a *****. She got rid of Hodson because he is a nothing a$$ kisser like bryan and rutherford

And I guess him living in this area had absolutely nothing to do with it. He requested the transfer in order to get back home.

Fire Leinhauser and Bryan for mismanagement, Bryan is useless and Leinhauser doesnt care what he does because JB is his boy.

They ought to fire Bryan or lyin Bryan as he is known as in Tally, let that POS go to MCCO

They OUGHT to fire everyone above the rank of secretary in Tally, better yet they ought to make em work the ramp for a month on day shift until their tongues get so tired of sayin WHAT YA GOT that they understand what a real JOKE this agency is...............

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345