REJECTS
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: REJECTS

REJECTS

WHY IS IT WHENEVER THERE IS A CRASH, SIGNAL 12 DRIVER, OR ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED FOR ''LAW ENFORCEMENT'' YOU GUYS DON'T DO ANYTHING? I'M NOT TRYING TO BASH ANOTHER STATE AGENCY BUT COME ON, GUYS!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! THE AREA I WORK IS NORTHEAST FL AND THE AG STATIONS DON'T HELP US A BIT?? SOMEONE SAID YOU GUYS CAN'T OR WON'T WRITE CITATIONS!! IS REJECTS ALL THEY HIRE??? :roll:

It's not AgLaw's job. There are FDLE and ABT agents, Fire Marshal and Insurance Fraud Investigators, LEO's all, who are out and about. I'm sure all would stop, check and assist on a sig-4, I have, but we're not chasing down a sig-12. I have seen in some of the rural northern counties AGLAW officers back-up locals if they were VERY close to an inspection station.

Just like a patrol officer, we all see sig 12's during the day enroute to calls or investigations. We have to pick our battles. How about the state pays FHP a living wage and put some more troopers on the road?

IT IS YOUR JOB!! DON'T YOU WEAR A UNIFORM AND CARRY A BADGE AND DRIVE A "PATROL" CAR??? YOU GUYS SHOULD BE OUT ENFORCING THE LAW, MAYBE LIKE DOT, EVERYBODY KNOWS IF YOU SCREW UP, DOT WON'T PUT UP WITH IT. GET OUT ON THE ROAD AND GET OUT OF THE TIN SHACK COUNTING FARVA BEANS!!!

MOD 486

Real Cop you obvious don't know what AGLAW's job consists of. FHP does traffic, DOT handles weights of trucks and AGLAW inspects cargo of trucks. Our job is not to run up and down the Interstate chasing after every SIG 12. We are doing the job the State pays us to do. If the AG cops want to play Trooper then I'm sure you have openings and they can work for you.

Why is it someone always has to come on our site and start crap. "My job is better than your job." You chose your profession and we chose ours. Whether you like it or not we are State LEO just like you. We have all the power you have plus some. When I say plus some I mean you must develope probable cause to search a vehicle. We don't with our authority if the vehicle is carrying something we regulate we can search without probable cause.

If you can't say something nice then please take your post to another site.

Thanks,

MOD 486

Real cop

Hey real cop "DOT" guy, why dont you do your job and not worry about AG, ask the S.O. deputies who Ag backs up on midnights, and take their alarm calls when a deputy is to far. You should go torture another farmer for being overweight now thats real police work. We have to stick together as state law enforcement, and you obviously are a hater.

Re: REJECTS

Quote Originally Posted by REAL COP
    WHY IS IT WHENEVER THERE IS A CRASH, SIGNAL 12 DRIVER, OR ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED FOR ''LAW ENFORCEMENT'' YOU GUYS DON'T DO ANYTHING? I'M NOT TRYING TO BASH ANOTHER STATE AGENCY BUT COME ON, GUYS!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! THE AREA I WORK IS NORTHEAST FL AND THE AG STATIONS DON'T HELP US A BIT?? SOMEONE SAID YOU GUYS CAN'T OR WON'T WRITE CITATIONS!! IS REJECTS ALL THEY HIRE??? :roll:
    Maybe it's because you are a arrogant a$$......

Quote Originally Posted by REAL COP
    WHY IS IT WHENEVER THERE IS A CRASH, SIGNAL 12 DRIVER, OR ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED FOR ''LAW ENFORCEMENT'' YOU GUYS DON'T DO ANYTHING? I'M NOT TRYING TO BASH ANOTHER STATE AGENCY BUT COME ON, GUYS!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! THE AREA I WORK IS NORTHEAST FL AND THE AG STATIONS DON'T HELP US A BIT?? SOMEONE SAID YOU GUYS CAN'T OR WON'T WRITE CITATIONS!! IS REJECTS ALL THEY HIRE??? :roll:IT IS YOUR JOB!! DON'T YOU WEAR A UNIFORM AND CARRY A BADGE AND DRIVE A "PATROL" CAR??? YOU GUYS SHOULD BE OUT ENFORCING THE LAW, MAYBE LIKE DOT, EVERYBODY KNOWS IF YOU SCREW UP, DOT WON'T PUT UP WITH IT. GET OUT ON THE ROAD AND GET OUT OF THE TIN SHACK COUNTING FARVA BEANS!!!
    Maybe you should look at how much the Aggies contributed to your 5% pay raise versus how much all the tickets you write added to the pot. We bring in more revenue into the general fund than all other agencies combined. And if you knew anything about agriculture as well as the english languish language, you'd know it's "FAVA" beans..... :P

[quote=Tommy Tomato]
    Quote Originally Posted by "REAL COP":3ofkq9uf
    WHY IS IT WHENEVER THERE IS A CRASH, SIGNAL 12 DRIVER, OR ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED FOR ''LAW ENFORCEMENT'' YOU GUYS DON'T DO ANYTHING? I'M NOT TRYING TO BASH ANOTHER STATE AGENCY BUT COME ON, GUYS!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! THE AREA I WORK IS NORTHEAST FL AND THE AG STATIONS DON'T HELP US A BIT?? SOMEONE SAID YOU GUYS CAN'T OR WON'T WRITE CITATIONS!! IS REJECTS ALL THEY HIRE??? :roll:IT IS YOUR JOB!! DON'T YOU WEAR A UNIFORM AND CARRY A BADGE AND DRIVE A "PATROL" CAR??? YOU GUYS SHOULD BE OUT ENFORCING THE LAW, MAYBE LIKE DOT, EVERYBODY KNOWS IF YOU SCREW UP, DOT WON'T PUT UP WITH IT. GET OUT ON THE ROAD AND GET OUT OF THE TIN SHACK COUNTING FARVA BEANS!!!
    Maybe you should look at how much the Aggies contributed to your 5% pay raise versus how much all the tickets you write added to the pot. We bring in more revenue into the general fund than all other agencies combined. And if you knew anything about agriculture as well as the english languish language, you'd know it's "FAVA" beans..... :P[/quote:3ofkq9uf]

While I don't dispute the purpose of your post, I do disagree with your general revenue comment. The department of revenue contributes the largest amount, with abt in second.

The department of revenue collects around $15 million a year they would not collect without Ag guys and gals.

Bashing Departments

Whoever can control his mouth saves himself from stacks of trouble."

United we stand..divided we fall. We should ALL have each others back but we should not think one is better than the other. We are ALL law enforcement..just different departments of law enforcement.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast